Chapter 5

A/N: it has been waaaaaayyyyyyy too long since I've updated and I'm really really sorry! I'm gonna give you any lame excuse about why I've been gone. I simply got lazy. So yeah here is chapter five and I'm going to try really really hard to get back into regular updating. Your comments and votes help motivate me so please please give me feed back!!! It means a lot to me!! I love you little monsters enjoy chapter five!!!!

"Taitanna you said it yourself. Everyone deserves a second chance."

"Maybe I'm yours." I finished for him. I remembered saying this. It was the first night that Andre had brought me to the cabin. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said he felt like he didn't deserve me and so I said to him: "Everyone deserves a second chance, Andre. Maybe I'm yours."

"Exactly so what about my second chance?" Andre asked.

"I've given you chances! I have! You left bruises on my wrist and I didn't leave you!"

"Just agree to take me back! If you didn't love me you would've moved on in the last month and a half! If you didn't still love me we wouldn't be having this fucking argument." Andre shook his head and ran his fingers through his short curls. "You know what, Tatianna? It doesn't even matter anymore. I'm going to make this easier on both of us. I'm done chasing you. Tatianna, I've gotta go." Andre jumped off the bed pulled his sweats on and walked out. I guess that was the slap of reality that I needed because I pulled his t-shirt over my head and I ran down the stairs after him. I got down there just in time to see the front door close. Tears stung my eyes but I wasn't giving up. Andre James was literally the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Dre! Wait!" I shouted and my voice cracked. He was just a few steps away from getting in his SUV. Andre stopped dead in his tracks at the nick name. He ran his fingers through his hair, and sighed. "Dre?" I squeaked. He still hadn't turned around to look at me, so I walked up to him. I reached my hand out and lightly gripped his bicep. I turned him around and looked up at him but he wouldn't look back at me.

"Baby?" I whisper so quietly I didn't think he heard me, but he must have because he looked down at me. I thought I was imagining them at first, but there really were tears brimming in his eyes. "I love you more than I have ever loved anyone or anything in my entire life and I never ever wanna loose you. I'm sorry it took me this long to realize what I wanted. But I know now that u want you. I want you Andre James, and I'm willing to go through whatever comes with being your girlfriend."

"I love you more than life itself Tatianna, and now that you are mine again I'm going to spend every waking minute making up for my mistakes."

"I don't want that. I just want things to go back to exactly the way they were before I left for Africa."

"Ok, I have something that may help." Andre smiled sweetly. He turned around and opened up the passenger side door of his car. He opened up the glove box and pulled something out. I didn't know what it was. He turned me around so my back was against his chest. Andre moved my hair over one shoulder and he kissed my neck softly. He reached around me and I felt something cool against my chest, but I didn't dare move. This moment felt so fragile and I was scared that one wrong move would shatter this fantasy. Dre kissed my neck one last time. Then he turned me around to face him. I touched my chest and felt a pendant hanging. I immediately recognized it. The girl on a swing necklace.

"You kept it?" I gasped lightly.

"Of course!" Andre chuckled like I had just asked the most ridiculous question. We stood there in this awkward silence. I don't think either of us knew what to do next. The looming quiet was getting to be too much for me so I broke it.

"I wanna pick up where we left off, but I don't really know how." I confessed.

"Well I have one idea that might work." Andre smirked and turned us both around. He pushed me against his car. I was sandwiched between his hot body and the cool metal of the car. It was intense. This position was very familiar to me.