Chapter 16

A/N: I just wanna thank all my little monsters for your support! It honestly makes me soooooo freaking happy! So thank you! I hope y'all enjoy chapter 16! 😘

"Hey Tatianna." Emily smiled as I sat down to breakfast in the cafeteria as usual. Her and Andre were already seated. I kissed him quickly.

"Morning angel." He smiled. Everyone was all smiley and shit. Which was weird considering neither of them were morning people. It was silent for a few minutes and they kept exchanging weird glances.

"Am I missing something here?" I questioned.

"No baby girl. It's all good." Andre covered. He slipped his arm around my waist.

"Um ok then."

"We are meeting up in the gymnastics gym for lunch still right?" Emily changed the subject.

"Yeah I guess so." I shrugged. The three of us talked until the first bell rang. There was still some awkward tension though. We all split us and headed to first period.

****

I opened the doors to the gymnastics gym but no one was there. I sat down on the floor and I noticed a small post-it note, all that was written on it was "How To Love by Lil Wayne." I picked it up. What was going on? About ten feet away there was another post-it. This one said, "Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade" I continued to follow the notes. The third note said "Run Away by Auburn." Oh my goodness these were all songs that meant something to mine and Andre's relationship. A pink note was at my feet. I picked it up and read "Forever by Mindless Behavior." I had a feeling what this was leading to but I kept walking anyway. There was several notes down the vault runway: "Andre by Jojo," "Kiss You Up by Shontelle," and "I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz." There was one last note on the tumble track. It said, "Angel, you are the music in my heart. Look in the foam pit." I giggled and looked down. Andre was nestled in the red foam blocks holding a poster board that said, in big letters, "You flip for the judges but I flip for you!"

"Tatianna Marie Scott will you go to prom with me?" Andre shouted.

"Yes!" I squealed jumping into the pit with him. I kissed him passionately!

"Yes." I whispered again.

"Omg that was so cute!" Emily voice rang out! I looked up to see her holding her phone and taking a video.

"Did you help him with this?" I asked. She nodded.

"Ugh you're the best friend ever!" I climbed out of the foam pit and gave her a huge hug. Andre climbed out after me.

"Stand together so I can get a picture of you guys!" Emily ordered. Andre picked me up bridal style and I held the poster. Emily snapped a few pictures.

"We are going to look at dresses tonight." Emily decided.

"Ok sounds good to me."

"I'll let you guys finish lunch together. See you at practice Tatianna."

"Bye boo." I smiled. Andre tightened his grip on me.

"Didn't we talk about that?" He asked me. "Who's girl are you?"

"I'm yours Dre. I'll always be yours." I whispered buried my face in his chest. I inhaled his perfect sent. "Can I wear your sweatshirt?"

"You're so cute." Andre poked my nose. He pulled his Beverly West sweatshirt over his head and pulled it back over mine. I felt safe. We just cuddle in the foam pit until the bell rang.

"Have fun with your girl tonight." Andre smiled.

"Thanks baby. I call you when I get home."

"Ok. I love you."