Chapter 11

A/N: Hi little monsters! I really have nothing to say other than I promise the story starts to get better soon. Love you all; please please please vote and comment.

I let Tatianna head home for a little bit. Clearly she needed space and I knew that she'd be back soon. I also didn't really want her at this gang meeting. After what she said to Orion at the club about not wanting this life I was slowly trying to get her away from it.

"Alright. So I've got some really great news!" Dylan smiled as we all gathered in the study.

"First of all, we've got three knew members." I recognized the three boys that I roughed up at the carnival. They looked so beat up which made me laugh. Gang life. They were welcomed by jokes and hnadshakes. I gave them each a dirty look and hey all flinched. Especially Jason, who was the leader in attempting to getting Tatianna. I didn't mind the kid but it was fun to scare him and I wasn't totally over him trying to get on my girlfriend.

"Second, Derek has made a great recovery and is now back in action." Dylan went on. We all clapped and cheered at that. I was glad to have my home boy back. "And lastly we have found a weekends in the Gods and we are preparing several missions in order to strike." Dylan explained.

"Watch your back boys they have a hit out on each and everyone of us so keep you gaurds up and your guns loaded." I added.

"What's this big weekness?" X asked.

"Their arms dealer isn't very loyal and he sways to which ever side gives him a bigger payment. We know the dealer's name but we still need to figure out wear he works out of. We pay him off and the next time the Gods go to pick up their shipments we will be there waiting. Kill the boys, sending a message to fucking Javon that we are here to stay." Dylan hit the desk emphasizing his point. This was going to take time but I could see the light at the end of the tunnel. This gang war could be over soon. So would highschool and then I could live my life with Tatianna. My phone buzzed. I had a text from Tatianna. I opened it and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was wearing a navy blue bra and underwear set that I'd bought for her and hid in her closet. Blue looked best on her. It just made her skin glow and her boobs perk and her ass. Well let's not even talk about that or I'm gonna get even harder. I replied to her message telling her not to turn me on and of course Tatianna proceeded to make me more horny. We sexted for a little bit and then I had to go. The boys and I needed to plan. We had to make this perfect. The least amount of danger but the most about of profit, and we also needed to keep the collateral damage to a minimum. This was gonna be tougher than tough. Strategy after strategy was gone over and discussed. We hadn't decided on much, and X was responsible for finding out how to contact Armani, the Gods' arms dealer. I walked away from the group and sat by X who was in deep concentration over the laptop.

"Find out anything?" I asked.

"No everytime I try to look up Armani all I can find is that stupid fashion designer guy!" He grumbled.

"Here lemme see." I offered,

"Be my guest." He said handing me the laptop. I decided that a traditional search engine was not the right way to do this. I got on a secure server. I learned hacking skills when I first got into highschool. I was friends with this Asian kid named Andy and he got suspended for hacking the school website and writing bad things all over it. I begged him to teach me how to do that kind of stuff and he did. Of course I had to pay him but it was worth it. It took a lot of searching, but I finally found out about Nico Armani. He was 36 years old and lived in a secluded mansion in up state Washington. He operated out of a wearhouse about three hours north east of here. It was supposed to be abandon. If you wanted to conduct business with Armani.you had to put an ad in Sunday's paper asking: "Needed, one couch and one matching lazy boy chair. Willing to pay a high price. Please contact. couchsearching@Nico.com" It was an odd code but now that I knew it we had a good chance of actually pulling this off. I looked at the clock and realized that I'd been here for over three hours and I hadn't heard from Tatianna at all. That worried me. I called her and it went to voicemail. I texted her and she didn't reply. I was starting to think worse case scenario. I called again and still no answer. I showed Dylan what I'd find and he was shocked and really proud of me but I didn't even care. I practically I ran to my car. I hoped in the range rover, and spec to Tatianna's house praying that she was alright. I parked in the drive way and took the steps up to her house two at a time. I fumbled to get the keys out in my nervousness. Damn I really have fallen for this girl. I got it and locked the door behind me.