Rules and Guidelines

WARNING: Please be aware that this story is rated mature and is directed to an older audience.

Before you go on and read this you need to know that I don't encourage any of the acts in this book. This is a FAN FICTION which means is fiction and never happened or should happen in real life. This book is just for fun and the events in it should not be taken seriously and should not be reenacted.

This book is not solely for the purpose of sexual stimulation and is not pornographic content, it's a love story of which should be treated with respect. The main character of this story is of the age of consent and there are no illegal acts.

I try to follow Wattpad's Guidelines as strictly as possible and hope that nothing comes off as inappropriate since at the end of the day it's just a fanfiction that has been created from imagination and it's just meant to read for fun and not for anything inappropriate.

BEWARE there are explicit sex scenes in this book, violence, swearing, and mentions of drug use, self-harm, violence and depression. I REPEAT: I do not encourage any of these acts and if you are sensitive to any of these topics I recommend to NOT READ.

Now...hope you enjoy this adventure my loves.