Jeon Jungkook #1

I ran as fast as I could huffing and puffing as tears streamed down my face. I looked back to see some of the men running behind me shouting "Ma'am , stop where you are! Sir wants you back this instant!" I shook my head running barefoot. I cared less of the pain I was feeling . I cant take it anymore. 

Suddenly a car pulled in front of me just as I tried to cross the bridge. I had no where to go. There where people behind and the car I dread in front of me. I collapsed on the ground as soon as I saw him get out of his car in a beautiful shirt , 3 buttons open to display his toned chest . His tight black pants used to make me blush before but now his entire existence makes me tremble. I tried to crawl away as he approached me

"Y/n! look at the time dear. its 10 pm. who goes out to jog at this time" he said softly holding me as I placed my hands on his shoulder looking at him with a glint of confusion. But then my eyes widened as I saw him smirk ever so lightly. I panicked shaking in his possessive hold.

"You all are dismissed!" he said in his professional cold tone...they were his staff. As soon as they left he picked me up making me yelp and cling to him. I looked at him smirking at me. More tears welled in my eyes as we sat in the car.

Once reaching home, he came out of the car and went to my side and opened the door , I looked at him slowly as he motioned me to get out. I slowly put my legs on the ground and whimpered softly catching his attention "Jagi, why do you do this to me? Hmm? " He said and picked me up again this time taking permission via eye contact. I clung to him as he went to our big mansion. The door was not locked , but not wide open either. Just half closed. "You really love testing my strength don't you? Do you remember how I carried you all the way to our room upstairs on our wedding night" he said kissing me on my cheek as I squinted my eyes in fear. "Do you remember?" he said tone sharper this time , squeezing my sides making me nod immediately.

"Stay here comfortably I will be right back!" he said cutely as he placed me on the sofa. I dare not move. I am already gonna be punished. He came back with a bucket of water and soap and cleaned my dirty feet. I knew this was all his tricks. He was upto something he will never be so soft

---------------

"UMFHUFMFMHMMJNKNUMPF" I tried to scream, it was very uncomfortable. My screams were muffled . Jungkook had tied my hands and legs roughly after cleaning my feet nicely. The rope was not smooth and was digging into my soft skin. I looked at our luxurious grand kitchen. I could see it from the sofa.

Jungkook was making himself bread and omelette in 2 stoves and put an iron spatula on another stove. I was confused.

He closed the 2 stoves after he was done cooking. He sat on the big table in his throne like chair as he ate gracefully turning on music on the background. The song was named 'Danger'. I hated this song now. It reminds me of all the painful things I have gone through. He played this song every time he tortured or hurt me.

After he was done eating he went over and washed his hands and slid 2 gloves used during baking. He held the spatula. It was red hot by now. He came towards me and knelled in front of me. By this time I just closed my eyes as the song ended but it started again after a few seconds with a deep voice saying "You're in danger"

Just then I heard my husband's voice "Baby" he cooed and as soon as I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was he was holding a red hot spatula. I tried to cower away from this man. I shook my head understanding his intensions.

All of a sudden he grabbed my feet make me scream and thrash around "umpfhjdsgJGEFUJ" I screamed begging him to stop. He brought the spatula closer and it made contact with my already swollen feet. "AHHHHHHHH" I screamed trying to kick him. " Let me kiss it better"

I cried louder , he kissed my foot roughly as I shook in pain.

" does it hurt" he asked softy making me nod as I closed my eyes.

" then why do you do this to me Jagi, you know I love you so much! The pain you give to my heart is much more so let me share it with you" he said and put the spatula on my foot again , this time harder

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed losing my voice. This continued for some time more and by now my feet was looking inhuman. It was swollen red and bleeding a little with all the burn marks.

"lets go, it's 11 pm now, we need to sleep" he said as he carried my tied body upstairs.

A lil note

So on 11th of May,  A YouTube content creator stole this Yandere Bts #Jungkook and made it a YouTube one-shot. This is the video.

I will accept that I wrote on the basis of an inspiration from a TV Show. But the writing and the lines belonged to me.

I wrote the shot in 25th September 2019 (You can check when this book of first published, and obviously this is the first chapter) and she copied it almost word to word in 2020 December. 

I also wrote this message on the comments

Okay...I don't have words to say. First of all, this is my content! This is a wattpad one-shot I wrote back in 2019 and you wrote it WORD TO WORD. Srsly changing a few words here and there and gaining 246k views from a stolen content?! Wow. Kudos to u. If you guys don't believe me, check my wattpad book BTS YANDERE ONE-SHOTS I wrote this on September 25 2019. I will accept the fact that this story was inspired from a Tv show but writing it word to word is srsly plagiarism. Had one of my readers not told me I wouldn't know. Btw I don't k who is Kookie chim cuz that's certainly not me. For those wondering why there is no part 2 I guess u k now. For those who don't believe me check out my one-shot and compare it!

https://www.wattpad.com/787929018-bts-yandere-one-shots-short-18%2B-jeon-jungkook-1

Pls the least u can do is either take down this work or give me credits! This is ridiculous!

But guess what?
She deleted those messages 4 times in a row. Many other of my readers who realized she had copied also commented and some of them got deleted as well. I specially thank them for that. 

Thus I reported her channel and that video. 

UPDATE on 12th of May : I am so so happy guys. That video is now taken down by YouTube. I feel so happy ❤ thanks to all the people who were commenting on that video telling her that the video was copied.