Yandere Bts Reaction #3

Yandere Bts react to being high school bullies who want Y/n. Requested by @yashasvisingh4

Hyung line version!

Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin as a bully is quiet low key. He doesn't like to fight physically or even verbally. He is the sophisticated and sarcastic man. His eyes fell on Y/n after Bulletproof bullies bullied her friend and guess what? She didn't act stupid and fight them off single handedly. She went and called the teachers. Something that no student could do since Seokjin is from a rich family and had money to shut off the teachers. When Y/n got the teachers she pressurized the teacher to take action and many students also supported now that someone had the guts. This had Seokjin smirk in love. Yup smirk in love! He is the type to gift Y/n expensive gifts which at times she refused and at times did accept. However all hell bent lose for Seokjin when she accepted the confession of a boy from her class. He was in the student council. Seokjin played his tricks and miraculously the boy was expelled for something that he didn't even do. Drugs in locker. Seokjin then threatened Y/n to get his father to talk to his friend who is also her father's boss to kick out him. Y/n had no other option but to accept him as her boyfriend and listen to him. 

 Min Yoongi 

Yoongi is the scary and silent bully. He doesn't physically abuse much...but when he does. The boy sends them to Hong Kong's hospital. Yoongi had a love at first sight experience with you. You were simply in his class and once he just saw you writing some notes and giggling silently to one of your friend's jokes that she adds in between classes. He just couldn't stop looking. He followed you absent mindedly and even held you when you slipped a bit through the marble floor. "Thanks." You said awkwardly as you have never been held so intimately by a guy. Moreover a bully... He didn't say anything and finally looked away from you and walked away shyly. You thought he was rude but didn't voice it out. Yoongi became obsessed of you and began stalking you more and more. Yoongi will be unlike Jin who is simply your yandere Boyfriend. Yoongi will kidnap you very soon as he is socially awkward and can't go to confess to you. Rest assured though, he won't abuse you too often, only when you try to escape and you have a good bedroom and good food! After you hit Stockholm syndrome then he mostly will let you roam around with him.

Jung Hoseok

Now Hoseok is the mad mad boy. He is a sadistic boy down there and up there as well. Y/n was his childhood friend and was his crush ever since. However she left the state after some years for her father's transferable job. Y/n returned later in high school and seeing Hoseok shocked and scared her. Hoseok was a bullied boy when he was a child and also very shy and soft spoken. She quickly began hiding from the sadistic and mad boy. However one time when Hoseok heard her name he began hunting her down. After he found her he grew insane. He was extremely mad at her for hiding the fact that she was here. He cornered her against the store room during PT period and scared the crap out of her by shouting accuses at her. However later he also emotionally manipulated her ''You think you could hide from me Y/n. How long I have been waiting to meet you yet you..." Hoseok's eyes teared up. Seeing him like that Y/n felt very guilty and tried to comfort him. However she quickly gasped when Hoseok began laughing like a maniac. Y/n soon became a victim to his sexual assaults and overbearing affections.

Namjoon Kim 

Namjoon is an intelligent man. He like Seokjin doesn't often beat up people. However being the leader of Bulletproof Bullies, he controls his subordinates to keep tabs on Y/n. Stalker like Yoongi, he begins to gather information about Y/n and even starts sending her secret letters revealing she not only has a stalker but also an admirer. Namjoon isn't one to fall so easily. He falls for a calm and kind girl. She may not be as intelligent. He also acts hero and becomes her friend as he comforts her about the secret letters that speak and reveal dark secrets she hides. Soon Y/n relies on him and he bullies people he shows Y/n are bad for her. Including her friends. Soon Y/n falls into his trap and starts worshipping him after he brainwashes her enough. 

Hey guys! Hope you are having a good day! Keep smiling and stay healthy~ Don't forget to press the vote button and type down comments ;)