Yandere Jungkook #7

(Not requested) 

"How do you find the house miss?" The broker asked with a gentle smile. "It's really nice." I added. "Well miss, I will not hide anything from you. This house's rates don't match it's quality right?" The broker added looking down at me. "Yea but I have heard why." I answered making his brows furrow. "There has been a suicide here a few years ago and that's why people are scared now." I added feeling shivers on my skin. "Oh, yet you are here?" He asked. 

"Yes sir, I am in desperate need and can only afford this house. I will call some priests for holy cleansing so hopefully this house will accept me." I spoke back with a small smile. 
A few months ago my parents passed away in a car accident while I was still a student studying abroad. My parents left behind their money and I knew if I stayed in the main land in my previous house I can't make a living from scratch. Thus I sold my old house for a good sell and decided to stay a few miles away from main land. Don't mistaken this place for some village, it's still part of the city but a quiet part. 

I was glad the broker was honest and it reminded me of horror stories where the brokers sell the house without telling such facts. The budget plan was a success and I bought this house while also getting a job. After I moved in, I got the priest to cleanse this house and added a few holy idols to keep the house clean of negative energy. 

However I was wrong about one thing. Gods and ghosts exist but so do demons. One day as I was sleeping, I felt light touches of a hand before jolting awake thinking someone entered my house. I was covered in cold sweat as I looked around. I could see no one and felt extremely scared. 

I leapt out of the bed and searched for all sorts of answers with a knife. The doors and windows were all closed so why did I feel someone was with me? I carried a holy item as I made my way to the bedroom and saw a handsome young man on my bed. As soon as I saw him I scrambled for my phone which was thankfully away from his reach. 

"It's useless." He uttered. I got scared that I threw the knife at him, but the knife stopped before it touched him and fell on the bed. I gasped quickly seeing his face contort into black eyes and a wide smile. "What are you?" I asked as I tried to cower back with the holy item in my hand. My fingers shakily tried to dial the emergency number but suddenly my phone flew from my hand into his. His fingers had long nails which made me scream as I ran towards the entrance. But as I expected in the back of my head the door was closed now. 

"Hmm I like you now." I heard his whisper and turned around to be pinned by him against the door. "L-Let go you demon." I whimpered as I shook like a dried leaf. "Oh call me Jungkook." He hissed as he came closer and smelt me. "I don't need to know your name." I wanted to say but couldn't. All I could do was shake and try to escape his strong hold. 

"It's been a while since I devoured any human." He added chuckling darkly. How could a demon be so handsome and good looking? I always thought they looked hideous. But I realized it is so they can lure their prey. I closed my eyes ready for death when he chuckled again. 

"I am not the demon who sucks out life force." He added shocking me. "I am the demon who sucks in lustful moans and cries of pleasure." His words sent shivers down my spine. "W-What?" I cried looking at him with wide eyes.   

His hands pinned my hands above my head as he freed one of his and swept lower cupping my crotch from under my cotton pants. "Ah!" I screamed as I thrashed against him. "GREAT! It's so warm and soft." He moaned making me cry. 

"Please stop! Let go!" I cried out. "Do you know why I became a demon?" He asked as he looked at my face while I struggled to let my hands free. He pushed his hand into my pants and directly touched me. "Ah!" I cried in fear and disgust as I threw my head up in mental pain. "I was ugly. No body wanted to love me and I craved a partner so much. I was all alone. I would always dream of my co-workers. Always dream of fucking them but never got to. So one day I learnt of satanic rituals. If I summoned a demon and ask him something, he will fulfill it for me! I worshiped the demon of lust and gave away my life force to it in return to become a demon. A handsome demon! HAHHAHAHAH!" He laughed out loud as I struggled. 

Suddenly he bent leaving my hands alone but I didn't get time to react as he hoisted me with one hand on his shoulder. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" I cried and tried to get down but he reached my bedroom in a zap and threw me on the bed. "Oh love how long I have been noticing you." He softly spoke as he climbed over me. 

"Ever since I became a lustful demon, I have searching for my prey and found you." He added as I cried. I couldn't move my hands and legs despite him not pinning me. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" I questioned as loud as possible as I tried to move my body. 

"Oh dear I don't want my hands to be busy restraining you. So I used my new powers instead." He darkly added. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MONSTE-AHHH!" I cried out as I felt a lot of pain on my spread out limbs and head. "Don't you dare belittle me anymore. I will claim you as my own." He growled menacingly. 

He pushed his head inside my shirt making me cry in discomfort and tried to squirm away. I looked down to see my shirt covering his head as I couldn't see when he kissed and sucked at my bare chest. While his hand caressed my sides. He made cringey slurping noises as he enjoyed what he was doing. I stopped crying after I was tired and simply tried to focus on the wall. Please wake up please wake up! It has to be a dream. 

But it was not. After some time the weight on my body disappeared and the bulge on my shirt did too making me look down. I could move my hands and legs and touched inside my shirt but couldn't even feel his wet saliva on my breasts. "What is going on.." I thought when I suddenly felt a nip on my ear making me jump away. "I will come again." He added but this time I couldn't see him but hear him. His fading laughter made me realize I can't stay here any minute and rushed to the door. However the room door was locked now making me scream from the window since even that was closed. 

After some time I sat on the floor and cried hugging myself. "Why did I choose to live here." I cried in horror. 

Soon sleep overcame me when I was no longer threatened by his voice or visuals. 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

 I drooled as I remembered her soft bosoms. They were probably the only one I got to see after my mothers. I wanted to claim her right then and there and make her my demon mate. However, I wanted to take it slow. Just like girls want?

I looked at her as she woke up in the bed and not the floor. Yup I had transferred her to the bed like the good demon I am. As she woke up, she stretched and smiled at the sun rays falling on her body. I wanted to pounce on her then and there but I remember I have tonight as well. I smiled as I saw the results of my new power move on her. I made her forget everything that happened last night. 

I want to pounce on her again as she returns home from work...tired, confused and surprised.  But this time I won't finish at just her boobs. The first time I sucked her chest I didn't want her to see my face. Thus I hid behind the thin fabric of her shirt, But then I was reminded that now I am handsome. 

And like that, today I made sure the house was surrounded with my powers to make the house sound proof, then attacked her and restrained her as I ate her pussy for the first time. Wet and soft, I had a fun time toying with her before disappearing again and making her forget when she slept. 

The next day I fucked her with my fingers and kissed each inch as she was shocked and cried for help. 

And finally after that day, I fucked her on my cock and got addicted. Why didn't I do this the first day I wondered. But now it doesn't matter. 

Each day a new wave of fear flashed her eyes as I used her to my heart's content before disappearing, not from her vision but also soon from her memories. Each night was as fresh as the first. Nobody can save my love from me. Not even she herself.

HEY GUYS!~ How do you find this one-shot? Imagine...what if this happens to us too but each morning we simply forget it? Well think about that when you wake up to drink/pee at 2 in the morning ;)!~