Kim Taehyung #5

(Not a continuation of any of the earlier #s. This is a different story and is about V but don't worry continuations will come soon when I know how to write them :). Hope you enjoy this one-shot! Requested by @JiMInBiGbrAiN) 

It's been a month since mine and V's divorce. We were married for 3 years and I thought we were perfect. If only I knew that he was seeing his friend's sister since last year. I was lucky that Namjoon told me about his sister's and V's affair. Or else I would have been in the dark side forever. I still remember crying so hard when I saw that bastard kissing and licking that bitch's neck. 

 I also remember being a badass and throwing the divorce papers on his god damn face and forcing him to sign. I didn't need his bloody money as alimony. Moreover I worked too so I don't need some bastard's money. 

After a month I was finally rid of those disgusting dreams that kept me awake and screaming in betrayal and pain. After a month I was finally ready to be happy. 

I went to a restaurant to get a little happier and there I saw V. V was alone and as soon as I saw him, I didn't run away and went on to ignore him. But he didn't. When I sat alone in a table he came to me and sat in front of me. My jaws clenched in anger and I looked up at him with fierce eyes. "Get lost." I said calmly not wanting to create a scene. 

"Please come back with me." He begged. I wanted to laugh and slap him so bad. "I am very lonely without you. Things feel so wrong. Lia was never like you." V argued. 

"AND I AM NOT HER YOU BLOODY BITCH STOP ACTING LIKE A BASTARD AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE DO YOU HEAR THAT!" I wanted to say this but I instead gritted my teeth before saying, "Didn't you hear me, get lost." 

"Please just give me one chance baby." V said holding my hands like a stubborn child. I tried to pull away but his hold was strong. ''Stop it! Let go! You are no longer my husband let go!" I cried out and this time a few people turned to look at us. V let go of my palm and wiped his eyes. "What can I do to get you back? Please give me one last chance!" V begged yet again.

''Why don't you understand, I hate you now. You have broken our tie not me! You cheated on me, not me! Get lost please I beg you!" I cried and a lady came to us, "Is there a problem here ma'am?" She asked and V quickly left making me sigh.

The lady smiled softly, "You are really strong, you can do this ma'am. Live your life." She spoke making me smile back genuinely. "Thank you so much." I said and she left. After that I ate my food peacefully and began returning from the restaurant. After I reached home I sighed plopping myself on the sofa. "What a day. If only I hadn't met that man whore." I said out loud. 

"Are you remembering me darling." I heard a voice making me jump. "V!" I gasped seeing him coming from my bedroom. "W-What the heck are you doing here!" I screamed at him. He came closer and hugged me. "STOP IT GET OFF!" I cried out but he began crying on my shoulder. "You really won't give me one chance?" He asked with red eyes. "No. No means no!" I growled pushing him away. "Now get out!" I shouted pointing at the door. Suddenly V lunged at me covering my mouth with a cloth and tying it as a knot in the back while I struggled in shock and fear. "KHDSUHUEDUDG!" I felt my voice muffled and heart beating faster and faster. 
"STDICDJIOHD" I tried my hardest to remove the cloth but V quickly pulled my hands behind and tied them up too with a rope he had in his jacket making me extremely scared. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder making me cry into the cloth. He shut the door and threw me on the bed making me cry out in anger and defiance. 

"Baby don't cry this won't take too long." He whispered into my ear and suddenly pricked a needle he had kept on a plate in the bed before. "ARGHHHH!" I screamed into the cloth and after a few minutes felt like my body grew numb and eyes close. I already knew he will kill me probably. But I was wrong. 

I woke up to see my hands and legs tied to a bed post like a naked starfish making me extremely scared and confused. Suddenly I remembered seeing V and tried my best to squirm out of the bounds. V came in the room with a large smirk and chuckled darkly. 

"Let me go you asshole!" I cried out loudly. "If I would let you go then why did I bring you here my love?" V asked making tears fall from my eyes. "Why are you doing this?! If you wanted me why did you cheat on me you bastard!" I shouted. V's eyes saddened as he sat beside me and held my breast in one hand. "Ah!" I yelped in shock at his bold action. "I feel very guilty baby, but I miss you so much. I can't stop myself now. I have to get you so I did. Now I want to touch you so bad." he announced making me shudder. 

V leaned down kissing me hard as he fondled with my breasts. I pulled away and shouted, "S-STOP I DON'T WANT THIS!"

"Does it matter?" He asked shocking me. He crawled down to lay himself on me while his strong arms supported himself from falling on me. "Let me get a taste of you." V announced and unzipped his pants letting his cock free. I gasped closing my eyes as I heard wet noises of him rubbing himself to arouse and get him wet so he could slip in me. 

"Argh!" I moaned as he pushed his dick in me the millionth time. Before our divorce we probably had sex 5-6 times a week. Tears fell out of my eyes as I cried, "WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME! I LOVED YOU SO MUCH SO WHY!" 

"I am sorry baby, let me make it up to you." V replied as his eyes filled up. "I will never cheat on you. I am not letting you go. I just fucking can't." He declared and pulled me up for a messy kiss. I couldn't stop myself from responding back since deep within I craved his touch too. I sighed as he came into me like before. 

"Please give me a chance." V begged but I looked away. As I remained silent he went lower kissing and sucking onto my neck. He pulled out of me and came lower face to face with my cunt. "Ah!" I yelped as I felt him tongue me down there. Oversensitivity and overstimulation hit me hard as I writhed under his tongue and teeth. "W-Why are you-Stop it's too much!" I begged him but he didn't stop. In fact he pulled my folds into his mouth and sucked hard making me arch and scream loud. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS PLEASE STOP!" I cried as my thighs tried there best to block his face out of my cunt but sadly they were tied. 

After I came my back hit the mattress as I gasped for air. V let go of my abused and swollen pussy as he peppered kisses on my quivering thighs "Even if you don't give me a chance, I will take it." V whispered against  my inner thighs as he looked up at me. I couldn't say a word and closed my eyes. 

Hey guys you probably missed one-shots. Hope u like it and don't forget to vote and comment. Keep smiling!