Yandere BTS #1.3

STORY TIME WITH HOSEOK

- Hoseok is the most happy person you have seen. He is all smiles, all affection and is very sweet to you. The first day you were allotted his room, you didn't expect much. However since Jin and Yoongi hadn't fucked you yet you were hopeful it continues with the new man. 
- "Oh hello my darling." He chirped surprising you with his demeanor. "You don't even know how long I waited for this day. Well it was 4 months haha." He added surprising you. He moved to side as if respectfully letting you enter. "Ladies first hehe." He chuckled shocking you. After he closed the door he pulled you back for a back hug making you yelp. But it was not too tight and didn't feel very dirty. Just a back hug. 
- "So what do we do today? You choose." He asked whispering against your ear. ''Can we sleep?" you asked measuring his behaviour and trying to see what kind of an individual he is. 
- "Okay on one condition." He added making you go stiff. "I get to kiss you and you sleep on my lap as I massage your head." He added. You didn't want to do it but you had no other option. "O-Okay." you whispered and he softly spun you around smiling. He leaned in as he stared at you. You almost cowered into yourself as you looked at him. He was holding your arms so you couldn't move. "Kiss me." he whispered yet didn't move forward to do it himself. 
- You wondered what to do and tiptoed kissing him on his forehead. With that you pulled away and climbed the bed preparing to sleep. "Ah cute!" he laughed making you blush. 
Hoseok quickly climbed in and began pulling you to lay your head on his lap. You were nervous yet felt this man won't harm you. After the scary encounter with Yoongi, Hoseok seemed like a breeze. 
"You know I always wanted a gentle and kind girl for myself. But instead everyone I found was behind my money and status. Then Jin hyung introduced you to us and I was starstruck. You were so simple and sweet. Always so soft spoken." He added combing his fingers through your hair. "Allow me to make my place in your heart." he added and you closed your eyes letting his soft touches roll you to sleep. 

GENERAL HEADCANNON

- Hoseok is the most harmless of the tribe. 
- From 1-10, I rate him 2. See he is quiet sweet and kind but there can be times when you get him mad. But he will never get mad at you. Rather he leaves the room, locking you to let off some steam. 
- The Y/n here personally has a soft spot for him and wants to manipulate him to escape with her and start a new life. Just she and him. However when Hoseok catches slightest hints of Y/n trying this he will get angry since he can't betray his tribe. However if Y/n is extremely careful she may actually get it done but it will take years
- Hoseok is the only guy who has sex with you with a dubious consent. You let him do it and even enjoy it since you had a soft spot for him but somewhere it was not full consent since the part of him being playing a part in kidnapping you is also in the back of your head. 
- Hoseok loves babying you. He wants to oil and shampoo your hair, wants to help you dress (if you need help), wants to feed you whenever he gets the chance and just overall taking care of you.
- He wants to talk and talk to you. You listen to him and at times even wipe his tears. The first time you wiped his tears saying it will be okay he couldn't stop himself from kissing you right then and there. You felt slightly uncomfortable but allowed him to kiss you. 

NSFW

- It was around the 6th night you visited him. You had already been raped by a few of the members so you were extremely upset. Hoseok gently massaged you in places the other members had roughly gripped you and you cried. 
- Hoseok softly kissed every bruised skin and you had stopped crying as if you needed that comfort. Nobody understood you. Your pain. Somehow you felt Hoseok did. 
- You were bare in front of him as you laid on your stomach. After you stopped crying, he gently turned you around and hovered over you. His eyes didn't even stare at your chest for once, only your eyes. You let him kiss you softly and opened your mouth when his tongue tried to invade. After French kissing you, he kissed your face gently including your eyes and nose. He paused for a moment as if seeing if you are uncomfortable but you just had your eyes closed as if you feel him more and more. 
- He continued kissing your body before preparing you with his tongue and fingers. "I will push in now." he added meaning his cock. You didn't say anything and he began making love to you. It was filled with love. So intimate that you cried silently. He hugged you and whispered softly how he will always love you. You both came together. He gently wiped your tears and kissed your face softly. 
- Sex with Hoseok is sensual and full of passion. After a few times you initiated it sometimes as a way to forget the other members. He was certainly your favourite.