Kim Taehyung #3

Hey guys!~ So this is not the continuation of Taehyung #1 or #2. It's a special request laid out by @jelly_bean_20 (Their request was related to an Indian TV show) hopefully you like it!~

"Y/n, meet Taehyung!" Dad said cheerfully as he made me meet my groom. I was left awestruck at his beautiful sharp features as he gazed up at me with a warm smile. I couldn't help but look away due to shyness. I was a doctor by profession yet many people knew me for my good looks. 

Being the only daughter who was not only a doctor and beautiful, my parents have always tried to keep me away from guys. I grew up with extremely strict parents who thought every man will fall for my face. It's not like that! I was in an all girls school my entire life too. In college also they sent me to a woman's college. In my workplace I was so awkward around men who looked at me. But there I first saw Taehyung Kim. He was a big business man's son and his father was admitted to our hospital. Although I wasn't there in charge of his dad, he saw me and came to ask my hand in marriage. Seeing the successful young man with such good looks approach for my hand, my parents agreed. 

We married in a grand wedding where everybody called us the beauty couple. I didn't have much confidence to speak with Taehyung well. I was very awkward and shy. After our wedding in our first night Taehyung complimented me for my beautiful looks and we made love although it was painful. However my mother had always taught me to obey my husband's orders. Thus I didn't express much pain.

Taehyung and I had 3 rounds and I was more than exhausted. It was extremely painful but after a while it even gave me this weird form of pleasure. I remember craving this form of pleasure during my teenage years however as always it was suppressed since I never touched a man intimately before Tae. The next day I tried my best to wake up but Taehyung begged to try my handmade breakfast. 

"I-I am in a lot of pain, Also I don't know how to c-cook." I said shyly not wanting to be a disappointment. Taehyung looked a little conflicted. "Fine I will call the head cook." He spoke making me nod in agreement. I had taken a leave from hospital for a week so I really wanted us to have cooks. Still I felt sad to deny him. 

After the head cook came, Taehyung left the room and closed the door. I slowly limped after wards to open the door and go to Taehyung, but realized the door was locked. "H-Huh!" I was confused. Why did Taehyung lock me?!

I knocked and door and called out for my husband. What kind of behavior is this? "Taehyung! TAEHYUNG! TA-" My voice was stuck in my throat when a middle aged man opened the door he looked at me for a brief second and smiled gently , "Good morning madam. I am the Seokjin, I saw sir go to his house office, I am the head cook. What shall I make for you for breakfast?" He politely asked. 

''Oh a-anything will do, maybe some chicken porridge?" I asked and he nodded, "Of course ma'am right away- Good morning sir. What would you like for breakfast?" Jin suddenly asked when he saw Taehyung from the corner. Taehyung seemed a little angry. "Same as her." He replied and Jin nodded before leaving.

"Seokjin, what are you?'' Taehyung asked as he passed by Tae. "Sorry sir?" Jin asked shocked. "Do I have to repeat myself?" Tae asked turning to look at him. Jin immediately bowed his head. "N-No sir, I am your head cook." Jin answered. "So stay like one. Don't loiter around my wife. She is pretty but she belongs to me. YOU GET THAT?" Taehyung scolded harshly shocking not only Jin but myself.

I began slightly shivering at his harsh glare that he projected next on me. He quickly walked up to me making me back off in fear and making me gulp. He shut the door quickly and turned to me and held my shoulder making me gasp in terror. "What is wrong with you! You have the beauty but no brain?!" He accused making tears well up. "W-What did I wrong? I just asked you to open the door but you didn't. Jin opened the do-" SLAP! "Ah!" I screamed as I fell on the bed beside us and looked up at him in shock. 

"Don't you dare say his name! Only my name shall be on your lips. You are pretty so I married you but your looks, your body, your soul it all belongs to me! YOU HEAR ME!" He shouted making the tears fall. "How can you say that to me! I didn't do no wrong!" I screamed back in pain and betrayal. 

"It was so painful yesterday! Yet I took all of you in and didn't even complain!" She screamed back. "DON'T SCREAM AT ME! You say you did no wrong huh?" Taehyung asked mocking me. "Yes I did no wrong!" I screamed back. 

"Okay." Taehyung said nodding aggressively making my heart shake in fear. He dipped his hand in his pocket and removed a pocket knife, before I could react he striked against me and cut my cheek. "AHH!!!" I screamed cupping my wound but he quickly placed his hand on my lips, "Don't scream, are you deaf?! I locked you for a reason. I will not let anyone see you. Your beauty is only for me but that bloody head cook saw your face. I will kill him next. You will never get out of this room. You understand?! You are here for me! YOU BELONG TO ME!" Taehyung shouted making me squint my eyes in pain and horror. 

He pulled away seeing I was silent and leaned in to kiss me deeply. I didn't respond but he was busy licking at my lips and trying to suck in my bottom lip. "I love you a lot. Your face, it's the best. Even with this big scar." Taehyung chuckled as he continued kissing me making me cry. 
"If I see you out of this house I will put in a cage I swear. My pretty pet all for her master to see." He said laughing loudly and manacingly.

Hey guys hope you liked this fic. This wasn't very sexual cuz almost all the fic are and I wanted to try a slightly diff approach. But I still hope it matched the request. 
 Btw today you look extra pretty! Did you apply makeup?