Jung Hoseok #2

(BRUH CUZ WHY NOT! Yandere Sunlight ;) Not requested by anyone. For more creepy feeling please listen to the music list above.)

"N-No please just a little more." I whispered to myself as I tried to run as fast I could. My foot was bleeding with all the small pebbles it came in contact with. Running became harder and harder as the seconds passed. 

My friend Hoseok one day randomly kidnapped me stating he loves me. I was confused, horrified and betrayed. All I could do was hope to exit. To my glad surprise he had to leave today after it's been a week here under his utter 'love' torture. 

After a while I fell down willingly when I realized my legs just won't carry me anymore. I decided to rest a little and first pick off the pricks and sand particles from the skin of my foot. 

After a few minutes I heard loud shouts of my name making my heart jump up. ''Shit!" I gasped as I tried my best to stand up and run away or at least hide. The voice came closer and I realized I had left blood trails. Tears welled up as the voice of Hoseok ranged closer and closer while I could see my inability to even stand. I did a mistake by falling down and resting. The adrenaline rush had ceased and pain and exhaustion covered my body. 

"Y/n! Y/-" Hoseok stopped seeing me and my mind went blank for a millisecond as we stared at each other. "N-No." I whispered and tried my best to stand and somehow the will to escape helped me stand but quickly pain over took my body and stumbled down falling on my knees making me cry out. "Y/n!" Hoseok was already by my side within a second and fresh tears coated my eyes. Hoseok quickly turned me around to face him and picked me up while I didn't even have the strength to escape. "Please let me go." I begged. However Hoseok looked straight ahead with a serious face and clenched jaws.

His silence was more scary than him pushing his lips against my bare body. His silence was scarier than him hooking my thrashing legs over his shoulder and rendering me useless against his manly strength. 

"Ple-Please." I begged yet again but he sighed. "Let's get you treated first." He added and walked inside his pent house. Hoseok was the founder of the university I worked in. Most importantly, we were high school classmates so we became acquaintances rather quickly. Soon we became friends as well and a year after I met him again after high school, he had me under his control. Here all alone with a monster. Against my will I was captured.

I remained silent knowing I have to try some other time. He put me down on the sofa and walked off. I even tried to stand but it seemed an impossible task. My legs were tired and bruised badly. Hoseok was back within a minute and smiled as he sat by my side. He gently pulled my leg over his thigh and wiped off my feet with a wet cloth. I softly yet cautiously looked at him while he gently wrapped up my wound. "Wouldn't kiss me thank you?'' He asked as he was done while leaning closer. I quickly fell back placing a hand on his lip. He chuckled as he quickly pulled me up and picked me bridal style. He walked up the stairs and placed me in his bedroom this time. I clearly understood why he chose to put me upstairs. Taking advantage of my situation and wanting to make it harder for me to leave.

ASSHOLE. 

He dropped me on the bed and immediately smirked. Seeing him like that made me cautious and he quickly walked off to the cupboard making me curious and scared. My eyes widened when I saw he pulled out a rope and I quickly realized his intention. Knowing how bad my legs were right now, I chose the other option in hand. "Please please Hoseok please not this! Don't tie me up! Please I promise I won't run aw- AH LET GO PLEASE!" Before I could end my sentence Hoseok grabbed my hand pulling me away towards the pole of the bed where he pulled my hands behind my back and tied it as the big wooden bed pole rested between my body and my hands securing me to the bed. 

"Why are you doing this! I said I am not going to leave!" I cried as I began sobbing trying to pull away from the bed pole but it was useless. He sat next to me on the bed while I eyed him angrily. "I am not letting you escape me ever." He said with a sad smile. 
"I am going to get you something to eat." he announced and left me all alone. All alone with a monster. My hurt mind. Memories of him forcing himself on me twice made their appearance. 

He tore pushed away my pantie with his teeth before he dived in on the second day he kidnapped me and the memory was enough to make me clench my thighs shut out of disgust. He pushed his big fat fingers into my cunt today morning as he murmured how he wants me so bad. All this made it unbearable for me to stay.

All these memories were enough to drive me insane. Before I could think more he was back with a tray of take out. "See, to make up to your crying in the morning I even brought your favorite take out yet you ran away seeing that I went to work." He mumbled. 

"What do you expect me to do if you rape and assault me!" I cried out in anger. "Alright." He said setting the tray down. ''I won't touch you against your will anymore." He said shocking me. "Liar." I whispered. "No I swear. I wanted your love so bad since high school that I had to get my fantasies fulfilled. But you know what? I will keep them aside till you fall for me. Then I will claim you with your consent." He said with a bright smile.

''As if I will ever give you that consent!" I shouted at him. "Oh dear baby, don't waste more energy, let me feed you. You haven't eaten since yesterday night." He cooed as he sat beside me. I stared at the food. Indeed my favorite. I wanted to deny him the pleasure of accepting the food, however I was too hungry and food is not my enemy.

I gulped as he picked up the tasty looking food on his spoon and blew at it to get rid of the excess heat. He pushed it towards me and I opened my mouth to eat it but he quickly pulled away and placed his face near me shocking and irritating me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Kiss me." He said showing me his lips. "What no!" I said and pushed myself as much as I could against the pole.
"No kiss no food." He said making me purse my lips. "Do as you please but I am not kissing you!" I argued and looked away. He chuckled and put the food into his mouth and began humming. "Wow delicious." He moaned making me bite my lip and squint my eyes. 

"I am hungry." I mumbled defeated as my stomach growled at me. "Kiss me then." He added. "I..I will...but not on your...l-lips." I said getting red. "Then where sweetie?" He said as he came closer. "C-Cheek?" I mumbled feeling smaller against his close proximity.

 Hoseok chuckled as he placed his face near me. "One kiss for one spoon." He added. I took in a deep breath and placed my lips against his cheek for a milli second and pulled away. "Nope sweetie not like that I need a proper mwah."  

"ASSHOLE!" I cried as tears flushed yet again. I came closer and bit his cheek making him yelp and smirk. "That's a lot better.'' He said in a dark tone making my heart stop a beat as he dipped the spoon to collect the delectable goodie and soon pressed the metal spoon against my mouth. 

''And that's the start of your consensual kissing journey my sweet darling. That bite was the hottest." Hoseok thought with a smirk as he planned on ways to make you show affection to him in place of small odd jobs he would do for you instead of forcing it out of you through sexual assault. 

I so feel if Hoseok was yandere, he would be like this! What do you think?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT~~