Yandere Kim Taehyung Alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Yandere Taehyung is not very affectionate. Sorry. The reason is he never actually fell in love with Y/n like yandere Jungkook did. He is simply possessive and somewhat obsessed with her because he thinks he owns her.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He will not get messy for his darling. But he has others to do it...

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Okay story time, Yandere Taehyung's parents and Y/n's parents had arranged their marriage and Y/n ran away from the wedding because she didn't want to marry Tae. This infuriated him and he brought her back, locked her up, married her and forced himself on her that night. He treats her like him sex toy and baby machine. And...he doesn't have time to mock her. He is BUSY.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Yes. He does everything against her will. Rape her, physically abuse her at times and many more.

D2 : Danger level

To his darling he is a 12/10. Apart from raping her and occasionally beating her he is also extremely nasty. He once fucked his wife in front of his staff who was scarred for life with that horrifying image and her cries of agony haunted them in their nightmares (READ TAEHYUNG #1 FOR MORE REFERENCE) . However if he ever fell for her he will go down to a 7/10. To his staff however he is still better because he doesn't abuse them so 7/10. To his parents he is 0/10.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Taehyung is not in love with his wife. At least now. He is not vulnerable in front of his darling or even when it comes to his darling. He may come to like her maybe after she gives birth to a heir or when she tries to act affectionate.  

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He would tie her up. He doesn't feel anything other than annoyance.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Not a game. He is very serious. Moreover people are at least amused when they play a game. He isn't amused. When his darling escaped before their wedding he was infuriated. Not because he loved her but because he believed he owns her and she is his property now.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

One time his darling refused to eat the breakfast. Taehyung was already pissed about some work so he force fed her, dragged her to his office and raped her in front of his staff whom he had instructed to look the entire time. Not only was she being sexually abused but was also losing her sanity. (READ TAEHYUNG #1) 

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Heirs. He wants his baby machine to produce heirs. Periodt. However if his darling tries to bond with him (which will have an almost zero chance of happening after all he has done to her.) he will slowly see her in a new light and maybe even fall for her and stop his nasty acts. Internally deep within he wishes her to like him and never leave him.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He is Hella possessive. But he is very hard to get jealous unlike Jungkook. The reason being he considers her his property but so far he doesn't love her.