Yandere Taehyung #8 (PART 1)

(THIS WILL BE LONG SO I WILL DIVIDE IT IN PARTS) 
Requested by @LemonSoda444

"Dress well the chairman is coming!" The Headmistress announced and quickly everyone began dressing up. The sweet and cute 8 year old Y/n also did the same. Quickly dressing her best she was ready to line up in the play room. "Good morning sir." The headmistress announced as she bowed down to Taehyung, the 21 year old young chairman. His father who died 7 months ago owned a lot of NGOs and Orphanages. Now all of that was suddenly passed to Taehyung. 

Taehyung didn't bother looking at the headmistress who clearly followed him around like puppy to stay in his good books. "Would you like some refreshments sir?" "No thank you. I can do better." Taehyung added with grace making the mistress smile softly and nod. 

As all the kids played Taehyung looked around the play room. Then he spotted that one shy girl standing away playing with two sticks as if they were humans. "She is isolated?" Taehyung asked the lady. "Oh yes sir. Poor girl is very sweet and innocent. But gets bullied around and isolated for no reason. Jinnie! Go play with Y/n!" The lady shouted. "No! She is no fun miss Park." Jin spat back with a pout and went to playing. Y/n's eyes sparkled thinking she will be involved get quickly sad as she secretly tries to hide her tears. 

Taehyung felt strongly attached to the child and walked over sitting beside her. "Want to play with me?" He asked. The girl's eyes lit up as she quickly turned to face him. "Yes chairman sir uncle Taehyung!" Y/n said with delight. Taehyung chuckled in the first time since his father's death. Ever since his father died many girls swarm around him for his wealth and dated him for his money. Taehyung thus forgot what love was. But seeing how cute and innocent Y/n was he felt his heart melt. 

He picked her up and walked out taking her with him. "Go hide. I will find you after counting till 10." "Okay!" Y/n quickly rat as fast as she could. Taehyung realized she was slightly less mature for her age but it's her innocence that got him attached to her. 

For almost hours they played various games and Y/n had the best time of her life. "Miss Park." Taehyung called out as he was leaving. "I will adopt Y/n." He added making her gasp. 
"That would be such a pleasure for the sweet child sir! I will get the paperwork ready as quick as possible!" 

He didn't like her because he related to her. He is ambitious and always swarmed by people. He adored her already because she was so pure. Agreed she was just a child, but even 7 year olds have attitude worth 100 billionaires. Y/n needed a company and Taehyung wanted her smile in his life.

With that Taehyung got a daughter but did Y/n get a father..??

Part 2 coming soon

So how was the part 1 of the story? This story will probably have like 3-4 parts. And don't worry I will come back quickly and not give this story a 2 month gap. I will probably write this tomorrow. So hope you are excited for part 2!

Bye sweethearts. Love you!