Next Chapter

After all that happened, I stayed in the compound for a week. Helping around but, I knew I had to go Help my girlfriend Too. Which I did as I asked Luna to teleport me There which she obliged to, we got there Luna.. I wanted to believe she'd get better but she was Under extreme sadness. I would even call it a depression..

"King Normani." I said to her as she chuckled.

"Right now, right now it's just Crowned princess Normani." She said correcting me as She Was getting dressed.. her Coronation Was last night where she gained The power of black panther along with her own power.

"I'm in love with a princess." I said To myself softly as she chuckled.

"And Soon to be King of the Planets most advanced Country In the world? How did I manage this?"

"A king needs her Queen though." She says to me as I smiled.

"And who could that be..?" I said going behind her with my hands on her Curvy, Muscular Hips as I felt her Warm Brown Skin Always glowing as she turned. She gave me a look of seriousness as I smirked slightly.

"I want you to be my Queen." She said Placing a Vibranium ring on my finger as I teared up.

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want me to be your queen?" I said to her with a shaky voice as she lifted my chin and gave me a soft peck.

"I want you Sophie. I do, I always have since we bumped into that Bathroom in sokovia." I felt my Eye makeup get messed but.. she was worth it.

"You creep. You've loved me even when we knew each other for 2 seconds." I said as we both laughed.

"Yes Sophie.. Sophia Maximoff.. I know you've been through a lot but.. at least do this for us.. let's start a new chapter.. would you like to be my wife? Would you want to be My Queen?" She asked men as I gave her another kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" I said as She places a silver vibranium ring with an emerald and Diamod center as if emerald and diamond represented a sort of Ying and Yang aspect.

"I adore you." I said to her.

"And I as well." She said to me with a smile as Our foreheads touched and I felt so warm besides her.

5 Years Later

After that, Normani Became King of Wakanda, and I became well her wife. Her queen and we married, we were comfortable. Sure the pain was always There but I had methods to numb it down. I'd always be at the compound with Natasha though. I'd been disappointed in the avengers, Bruce barely visited, Tony was reasonable had a daughter but never checked up on the rest, Steve was always busy, Thor was always Stuck in New Asgard and Alvor was always in space.. Clint.. he kind of became a serial killer.

Tingz daughter Morgan, she was Beautiful and I considered her as if she was my sister And all. I loved her so very much, and she just made me feel Warm inside.

Luna and Natasha worries me the most.. all they worried about was bringing everyone back, I wanted to as well but I learned not to. There's no way, the past is the past..

I glanced at the sunlight Outside, The golden hour of the beautiful palace. I placed my finger on the window as I felt a Hand on my shoulder.

"Where'd your head go?" I heard that gorgeous voice ask me.

"The clouds mostly but the past.. my minds just drifting away for the most part though." I said it her honestly as she stroked my hair, my hair was now a sort of Bob, messy with Waves And A Sort of dark green against my pale olive skin.

"What is we were able to bring everyone back?" I said Softly.

"I wish we could but.. we've tried everything." She said.

"Maybe not everything.." I said.

"Did we ever think about time travel?" I said as She just chuckled.

"Sophie.. that's not possible."

"The Time Stone was possible, maybe we can try Making that power.. we can't rule everything out." I said to her as she sighed.

"Sophie.. we've moved on, there's nothing we can do.. yes I miss everyone but.. it's just not possible with out the stones." She said.

"Go back in time, get the stones and Make our own gauntlet.." I said as I snapped my fingers. "Snap our own fingers."

"As much as I would love for that to happen. It won't Sophie." Normani said making me sigh.

"I know.. your right." I said as she gave me a Kiss on my forehead as I felt my phone ringing.

"Who's that?" Nor Asked.

"Natasha.." I said looking at the Call log, she's been texting me.

"Hello?"

"We need you here at HQ ASAP.. I think we found something." Natasha said..

"Is Luna picking me u-" I said as I saw Luna behind me.

"Yes. Yes she is." She said as I waved bye to Normani and she smiled.

-

"Aight Fuckers what's up?" I said as Steve rolled his eyes.

"It's been 8 years and you still can't fix your language?" He said to me as I chuckled.

"Not one bit."

"Okay.. So Besides the point.. You need to hear this." Natasha said Coming in the door.

"Hear what?" I said as A Guy in a green plaid shirt bumped into me.

"Woah, last time we talked you were like a teenager and.. uh the hair was-."

"I know.. long and Dark green." I said to him as I sighed, "Wait didn't we fight him Like 7 years ago?" I said to Natasha.

"Oh you remember me I'm Scott! Ant man, You should remember me." He said, pretty energetic.

"Uh yeah I do remember." I said as he noticed my ring.

"You got married?" He asked.

"5 years ago yeah, kind of to a King." I said as his mouth gaped.

"Female king. They refer to her as king since she was a Wakandan Spy and rose in the ranks.."

"Wait.. the girl Who has the white eyes on her team and fought her brother?" Scott asked as Steve And Natasha nodded.

"Uh anyways.. what did you guys need?" I asked as Scott explained His time travel theory.

"Well.. that's interesting to say the least." I said taking off my leather jacket As I went to get some of a Pastelito on the table as they all stared. "What I'm hungry." I said as I rethought, my theory like 10 minutes ago we should go back in time to get the stones:. A weird coincidence..

"Well, you know it's a long shot but.. Whatever it takes you know?" Luna said breaking the ice.

"She's right.. look maybe we messed up 5 years ago.. Maybe everything went bad but.. even if there's a small chance it's immoral for us to not take it." Natasha said honestly.

"That's it. Who do we go to for this?" Scott asked..

"Well there's only 2 people on earth Who'd qualify for this." I said as they looked at me.

"Not me.. I'm good at STEM but." I said looking at my phone to see a picture of Everyone in 2015.. Steve and Tony And Thor In one corner, Wanda lifting Pietro and I with ease as Luna and Natasha And Normani standing in the middle.. leaders of our group.

"We have to do this now.."