New paths

One month later

I sat in my bed, In the Wakandan palace I laid there.. Normani sat besides me.. we felt the same way.. she Cuddled with me, leg over mines, holding my head in her arms As I sighed.

The thought that Tony My basically father may be dead killed me, I wanted to Believe he was alive but my mistakes taught me wishing for the best only leads the worst.

"I don't know.. I don't know what to do." I said as she sighed.

"I'm just glad to know that.. that your didn't go too." Normani says to me as I smiled at her lifting my brows.

"Me too.. I've just.. I've lost my entire family.. My parents, My Sister, my brother.. It feels like every time I get close to someone they just. They just die." I Said to her as She gave me kiss on the forehead.

A urgent knock came from the door,

"Come in." Normani said As Okoye entered.

"Normani, Sophie, Queen mother wants to see you urgently." Okoye said as Normani nodded.

"I'll be there in a Minute." She said.

"She wants you. Now." Okoye said a bit harsher As Normani got up.

"Okay.." Normani said as We got up, we passed Luna's room as it was Closed and Yet there was a violet hue Glowing from it..

I didn't think much of it as we scurried through, we got into a Throne room where the queen stood in front of the throne pacing back in forth.

"Normani.. Sophie.. we need to speak." She says As She Makes is sit down.

"T'Challa, And Shuri are the original successors of the throne. You are not my blood daughter but, I will always view you as such.." She said..

Back in 1999, King T'Chaka Had a sort of affair with a Kenyan Queen named Nora.. the woman Had powers of empathic abilities which Normani gained. Queen Nora decided To use her daughter as A Spy to gain Knowledge on other countries and whenever Normani failed.. things were harsh and it wasn't physical pain but more over emotional pain. Everyone knows, emotions effect everyone ... well at least how I see it.

I took a breathe, Normani wasn't the heir she was third in line, next to Shuri Since T'Challa didn't have any kids. They both Dusted so Normani was Wakandas only hope.

"Of course Mother, what did you need me here for.." she asks as The Woman Paces, biting her Nails..

"You must.. your required to become Queen, your next in line and you'll have To take responsibility and stay in Wakanda. I know you and Sophie are Close but.. She's an Avenger and she will be busy with them won't she?" Queen mother said as I nodded.

"I'm an avenger but.. I'll always have time to visit her.. even if she's as busy as it is." I said A bit shakily.

"You do realize you'll have to become Queen And The Black Panther Normani?" Queen mother said as Normani paused for a second, Her eyes were glowing a bit and whenever that happened she was feeling immense pain emotionally. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Nor.." I said to her lifting her face with my finger as she had wet eyes I gave her A soft peck on her forehead as she sighed.

"Are you okay." I whispered softly as she nodded.

"I know.. I guess when's the.. everything." She said as I got a text on my stark phone.

            Avengers group chat

Steve Rogers: meet at compound asap

Luna: no

Me: Luna I'm gonna need a ride