Recruits

As soon as we got back upstairs, the winter soldier was being evaluated.. I looked back at Luna feeling guilty about the argument but nonetheless knew That The accords were right no matter which way you looked at it.

I had Sympathy for Luna, She told me how meh she loved this man and now that he's here after she fought him.. he's here she has to watch him being treated like a bomb that'll blow any minute.. I can see it in her face it was hard dealing with something like this.

Soon enough.. the power went off the whole compound was dark and I used my hand as A torch But saw people lying on the floor and bangs.. fighting.. heavy breathing.. energy thrusting.. I Ran down stairs as fast as I could but saw That Tony was fighting with the winter soldier..

He grabbed Tony's neck about to choke him with his arm as I used my Magnetism hiding behind a pillar Making tony slip out of his arm as The winter soldier looked at his arm glowing green as I pushed him somewhere fearing this man.. I knew my combat skills couldn't match his so, I manipulated the fights he went into.

He tried choking Natasha As I threw him into the ground she used the "thighs of death" move, and slammed him to the ground but he pinned her against the wall about to kill her until Luna Came in and used her telekinetic abilities to fight him.. I felt safe now as I leaned back sighing looking at my Emerald green hair tying it in a ponytail that my hair grew so long it reached my back..

Tony came up to me Helping me up As I sighed, Cracking my knuckles Out of streets and shaking them as I felt tension in it..

The winter soldier, Luna, Steve And Sam ran out.. We had no idea where they were and for that simple fact thaddeus Ross as scolding tony, Me and Natasha.

"I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" Ross said to Tony.. as I stood standing besides him.

"We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it." Tony Said..

"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this." Ross Said..

"So what happens when the shooting starts? What we kill Steve Rogers and Luna Santiago?" I Said..

"Sit down, the adults are talking Maximoff.. If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"All due respect, you're not going to solve this with boys in bullets, Sir. You gotta let us bring them in." I Said to him.

"How would that end any differently from the last time?" He said to stark..

"Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt. 72 hours, guaranteed." Tony Said..

"36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson. Santiago." He said..

"Thank you, sir." I Said, Tony rubs his hand on his chest and slumps, exhaling.

"My left arm is numb, is that normal?" Tony Said to me. She pats him on the shoulder.

"You Guys alright?
"Always." Stark and I Said in unison..He has a massive black eye and a cut on his brow.

"36 hours, jeez." Tony Said..

"We're seriously understaffed." Romanoff Said.

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk, a thor or and Alvor right about now. Any shot?"

"No. You really think he'd be on our side?" Bat said..

"No." Natasha Said..

"I have an idea." Natasha sighed..