Clashes

I called up Wanda, on the jet to Germany.. tony assigned Happy and I to go with him so he wouldn't be alone. Tony seemed to find a connection with the young boy that I saw making me smile a bit to myself.

"Wanda.. are you alright?" I asked her over the phone as she sighed.

"Their not letting me and Pietro leave HQ.." Wanda said to Me..

"What do you mean they're not letting you guys leave HQ?" I asked her.

"We aren't legal citizens.. Soph.. We aren't signing those accords think of it, they don't wanna let us leave because we aren't siding with them but they let you go!" Pietro said making me sigh.

"I know we aren't but, cmon just sign the accords seriously." I said over the phone as I heard someone in the background.. Clint..

I sighed to myself Crying not knowing what else to do, my family was gonna be split up again everyone was divided everything was gonna go to shit and I knew it.

All I could do is blast music through my headphones trying to Make amends to what is gonna happen.. I Take my stark phone and Play "talking to the moon" by Bruno Mars just trying to drown out all the Intrusive thoughts and all the anxiousness on me..

My legs and hands shook with tension, I shook it looking down At myself praying to god somehow this would be resolved everything would go right and nothing bad would happen but oh boy was I wrong.

Peter was Bugging happy, made me laugh as He held his Worn up video Camera making me Feel A bit happy.

"Pete, what the hell are you doing." I said As I was Sitting on the Jet chair and he was recording me as I had my hood on and ear buds in.

"Uh.. My documentary? Anyways this is..." He said.

"Sophie maximoff Or emerald." I said with a smile.

"Would you mind showing us your powers?" He Asked me As I lifted harpy's glasses with my mind putting it on my face.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit." I heard happy say going to the other side of the jet.
-
I woke up, after falling asleep to a call from Norman.. I picked up after rubbing my eyes.

"Hey b- Nor.. what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Sorry we haven't talked since last week, I've just been busy with things." She said shaky.

"Oh like what?" I asked her.

"My brother.." she said.

"Wait.. you have a brother.. you have siblings?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do I think you already met him.." she said making Me chuckle.

"I think I'd know it if I Saw your big bro, where are you though." I asked her.

"Uh, I don't think I can tell you.." she said making me worry.

"Normani.. Nor your worrying me what's going on." I said to her..

"Look just know, my parents are very important people and so is my brother but I lost my father yesterday and it was.. it was a lot alright I'll tell you who and where and what happened but right now it's not an option." She said to me as I sighed.