Fear

I practiced with my powers that were unusually strong, I
Took Dumbells, Cinderblocks, Pipes with my mind as When i didn't do hand motions.. my eyes glowed green.
I burrowed my brows As now.. i Had to Manipulate the metal. I took a Sort of Green pipe and Held it in my hands as I sort of Warped it like.. Pottery but 70 times harder.

I warped the pipe into a sort of dagger And Poked it against my finger And took a breathe. I Just wondered.. What could I ever do with this? I know SHEILD Isn't going to ever leave me alone, I can control metal.. Essentially almost everything is of Metal.

But Most of All, I'm worried for wanda. She's only 15, And with that power, it's scary. She can Litteraly warp reality and read people's minds.. Woah. Pietro, He can just run? That's Sort of easy in all honesty. He's as fast as the speed of sound, Honestly I'd rather be able to do that.

I Took the Dagger and kept warping it and warping it Till whatever came to mind when i made a sheild That i cracked in half with my new found strength. I shook my head, the Sheild reminded me Of captain america.. My god how I hate those heroes for taking my paretns. The star just reminded me of luna santiago, Oh how she disgust me. She leaves me in that SHEILD Office for years and doesn't even bother to help me, oh How I hated being there stuck in the same room for hours upon hours during the day doing nothing but.. Reading? Yeah trashy food with no flavor Having no communications from the outside being a prisoner.

She's put me in this mess and how i long to make her desperate as I was And anger her as she angered me!

But i calmed down As Wanda and pietro came inside the room with smiles. I looked at them As Pietro Ran inside with blue streaming whenever he did so as his hair was now Whiteish from the mutation as Wanda looked the same.

"So.. Pietro can run?" I said with a chuckle as they laighed back.

"Eh no no no, I just Walk very slow.. Of course run!" He said making wanda and I Laugh.

"And wanda.. Can do anything with her mind?" I asked her.

"Well.. not anything but- Alot of things." Wanda said As I nodded happily... she looked a bit scared making me worried as I put my hand on her shoulder rubbing it as I tried to comfort her.

"I'm scared.. Of what i can do. I'm scared I can hurt someone by what I Can do." As she shed a tear with a fearful face.

"You know.. We can Practice Wanda.. Maybe this can Lead to something more." I said To her as She nodded.

"Sophia, are you sure We're gonna be okay?" Wanda Said As I looked Through the glass of the HYDRA Man pulled a Cart filled with Bodies Making me gulp a lump in my throat as I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding in.

I sighed, "Wanda.. Of course I'm sure I'd never lie to you." I said with a smile As She nodded.

"Hand me that Pipe.. With your powers though." I said To her as She nodded Doing so As Red glowed through out her Hands as her eyes turned red as well when she did this. I took the pipe As I mended it  To a Sort Of.. bracelet that Warped To green and I placed it in her wrist..

"Thanks.." She Said As I nodded..

"Don't ever take it off." I said To her with a Smile as she Obliged.

"I won't Sestra, I promise." She said As I nodded..In the blink of an Eye I saw Pietro come in With A Swift Mist Of Blue..

"Eh Girl talk, No? I'm not invited I know, I know." He said.. as Wanda Laughed Lightly before he dashed off.

"There's a Bigger world out there, we're enhanced as hell we're stronger then already 2 avengers.." I said as Wanda Nodded and Pietro then dashed right back in

"Would they ever let us leave, we're weapons to them now." Pietro said..

"They just want to train us right now and then after we'll be able to leave.." I Said as they both nodded..

"Whatever happens at least we can protect ourselves." I Said with a slight smile.