Convincing

I sat down, Finally, Us three found time to hang out with each other.. we sat in the lounge of the Avengers HQ, I smiled as We blasted music.. the Beatles, Hey Jude can be Heard blasted throughout the compound.

"Well, what do you 2 gonna do about the Accords?" I asked the twins as we look back to see Tony walking in with a mug of coffee, sitting in a rolling chair..

"I'm not signing it.." Wanda said to Tony, she still seemed a bit infuriated with him nonetheless and walked out to her room as Tony stood There as Pietro sighed.

"I'm telling you, if you want to protect yourselves you need to sign the accords." Tony Said simply going right to the point.

"I know, yes it's a logical stand point but personally.. I don't trust the government, and I really never will, I mean have you seen a goddamn Shane Dawson video." I Said.

"Lets be very honest here, we all know how god damn powerful Wanda is.. the accords doesn't like people that powerful that Young so I made them a deal, if you both sign these accords Essentially Wanda won't have to, she will be safe as long as she stays under one of you guys's supervision which she always is." Tony Said as I sighed.

"Wait, But.. your sure she'll be protected?" Pietro asked him as Tony looked at us with a long face.

"I'd never lie to you guys, especially you Sophie." He said to me placing a Hand on my shoulder.

"I-I've got to go." Pietro said before dashing after Wanda..
I stood quiet, I was very conflicted.. Tony noticed it and sat on the couch besides me.

"Kid.. You guys are gonna be alright.." Tony Said to me As I smiled Softly.. he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I know.. I'm just worried about them you know tones." I Said as He nodded.

"I know you are, so that's why I'm here alright, I'll do everything to make sure your safe." Tony Said making me nod.

"I know.. your basically a father to me.." I Said to him smiling as he gave me a warm smile.

"Alright kid, Chop chop." He said helping me up.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked him.

"Vienna, We've gotta sign the accords kid." He told me as I scrunched my brows.

"It's already been four days?" I asked him.

"Indeed it has, Now.. The UN wants you to actually speak For them, I already made you a speech just go get dressed properly and bring your suit just in case." Tony Said as I nodded.

"Will do." I Said..

"Wait.. where's Normani?" I asked him as he sighed.

"She's with Rogers, Sam and Lu..went to Peggy's funeral in England." Tony Said.

"Oh.." I Said a but sadly

-
We were coming out of the jet to Vienna from New York, I Walked our wearing a Dark green pantsuit Trying to look as formal as I could.. Pietro and Wanda stayed home for some reason.

I walked out to see Natasha as I hugged her quickly, she Sort of Got tense at first but immediately hugged back.

"God Miss me I guess?" She laughed.