The iron man

We went to the home seeing all our stuff was missing and I shook my head And Closed the door back the house was completely empty..

"Well what do we do now?" Wanda asked as Pietro and I looked into each other's eyes as we knew exactly what we were thinking..

"Well we have these powers why not steal?" Pietro said, as I nodded in agreement.

"Eh we really shouldn't.." Wanda said as Pietro and I walked in front of her..

"I say we should, no reason why we shouldn't." I Said..

"Because it's wrong?"

"Okay and..?" Me and Pietro said in unison as Wanda rolled her eyes..

"You Guys Always resort to stealing! Your going to get hurt!" Wanda said As I let out a breathe..

"I can Move bullets with my mind and control metal! I Hurt An avenger severely, Left black widow defenseless and Captain America on His back.. I'll be alright." I Said walking away A Bit upset as she took a breathe.

"Fine, do it but don't do it to innocent people." Wanda said As Quicksilver grabbed Me As We Went across Europe..

Ultimately we stole from A ton of banks & pharmaceutical companies, Clothing stores and Toy stores in a flash of 5 minutes..

We met at Town square where we all have most of it to the people of course..

We got some clothes for ourself and Wanda, Pietro getting a Black Hood with Whote marks and Me Getting some Black ripped Jeans, a long sleeve sheer black shirt and a green leather jacket, I gave Wanda A black dress and some boots and Large red Scarf that looked like a sweater on her that she put on she cans out Washed her face in the restroom as I Leaned against the wall..

"Let me do your makeup.." I Said Using my Powers to pull they eyeshadow, foundation, concealer all the tools out To do face makeup..  Honestly since we escaped SHEILD, makeup would be the only thing that was fun for me..

"Fine.. But go natural." She said with a smile as I nodded..

I began applying as she let out a shaky breathe..

"If we even get stark, what would we do? Kill him what use would that even be.." Wanda said as I began Baking her face with soft strokes of the brush..

"We'll decide it Wan, Honestly Whatever happens will happen for a reason.. let's go to Pietro." I Said with a Smile As She smiled slightly..

"I'll Finish getting ready, I'll get back to you Sophie." Wanda said as I nodded with a soft smile.

As I got out I bumped into this Girl, she seemed to be 18-19, I just remember looking at her I'm stopping myself in awe at wow this is the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my entire life..

I stopped in awe to see the girl with Curly black hair that reached her back and Dark Chocolate skin that made her look like a glowing angel in the night.. Her full Maroon lips gave me a smile As she batter her Round Silver Almond eyes with her long Lashes.. her eyes seemed surreal as if they were made of the moon rock..

"S-sorry." I Said to her as she smiled..

"What's your name gorgeous?" She said to me making me Perk up a bit..

"Maximoff, Er Sophie Maximoff." I Said it her as she Smiled..

"Well If you ever wanna Talk, here's my Snapchat." She said to me as I nodded.

"Y-Yeah of course I Said with a smile As She took out a Pen From her pocket and wrote it on the back of my hand with a heart..