Loss

I look down on the battlefield, and see movement through the blazing forest between the troopships and the dome. When the disturbance reaches the edge of the trees, it turns into vast moving mounds of earth that easily bypass the force field and emerge -- Threshers, sets of massive, motorized spiked wheels, intended for nothing more than shredding everything in their paths.

"Fall back, everyone fall back now!" I said as I landed on The Ground with My hands Raised up as Bright Green flowed from it in a misty pattern as The threshers began Lifting In the air with My magnetism and then Slamming the the threshers into the outriders, then destroying it into ash As I gasped for air.. never using that much power in an instance.. holy cow..

Suddenly, another thresher appears but sharpers and divides into wheels..

"Maximoff fly the hell out of here, suicide is fighting that." Natasha said Under comms as I flew upward.

"Stay in the sky.. I'll try to handle this crap." Luna said Flying upwards Striking energy towards the Wheels of spikes.

"Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam." Luna said.

"Rhodes, trying shooting Some Shit on the right flank I'll try the middle." Luna Said.

"I'm doing it." Same says, The Three fliers use their firepower to crack a Thresher but cannot find a weak spot.

Black Widow with her escrima sticks and Okoye with her augmented spear have drifted together when they're suddenly in the path of a Thresher. Both women cringe at their seemingly inevitable shredding when the the Scarlet Witch lands in front of both of them, eyes glowing red, lifting the whole Thresher well clear of the ground. Looking behind her, the friendly forces have scattered and replaced by a charging mob of Outriders -- the perfect place to throw a Thresher. Black Widow straightens with a pleased smile, Okoye with an amazed look. Luna lifts the thresher Slamming it into an Upcoming ship coming towards the atmosphere as it explodes atop the Wakandan sheild.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye says making the group chuckle.

"Alright were all good here right? I've got other asses to save." Luna said to Wanda, Okoye, Natasha and I as she fled off.

"She has me tired." Okoye says Readying her augmented Vibranium spear.
-
"Somebody get to vision!" Steve yelled as I looked at him falling out the Wakandan palace as I fled over quickly.

"Got it, cap." I said as I flew something beamed at my Pushing me on the ground.

"What the fuck." I said out of breathe as proxima Midnight held her spear in my neck.

"Move. Or your both dead." She says as Corvis glaive is holding Wanda by the neck She tries to use her powers but the mans grip gets stronger... I use my magnetism To Grab the Spear and Stab her in the heart. As Wanda Frees her self Sending Both of their bodies Into the thresher as blood smeared on Natasha's face slightly.

"That's really gross." She says wiping it off.
-

"Everyone get to the forest.. we need backup." I say out of instinct, I know there is nothing here yet but Wanda and Luna arrives As Wanda is accompanied by a limping vision.

The wind picks up. It feels... strange. Eerie..

"Everyone, on my position. We have incoming." Steve says, as we share them same eerie Feeling..He is joined by the Black Widow, Falcon, Okoye and the Black Panther in short order.