Pilot

This story takes place in an alternate Earth, All MCU events Happen BUT With a twist as every choice creates a new timeline with NEW people. . . And these NEW people Is The MC Of Emerald

Powers Were Inspired by Polaris From the COMICS Not the gifted, I've never seen the gifted so If They are similar they were derived from a Mix of comics Magneto and Polaris.

I WILL include My Characthers I wrote about ×× BUT i will change up things from my stories such as Events and how they took place, no need to read other stories unless you'd like too That is ALL..

ENJOY THE STORY

2008 SOKOVIA NOVEMBER 12

"Sophie! Wake up the Twins!" I heard my mama Yell, I was 10 years old at the time. My mama Was Making breakfast as it was The twins' Birthday. We didn't have much but, Making cremeshnitte for the twins would be enough for them.

"Páo mamá!" I said in Greek, My Native language..I'm going mama

Growing up, we spoke Serbian, Slavik, Russisan, Greek, French, Italian, English And Romani. Mama Learned All these languages as a child from her parents and taught us while Papa Taught Romani Because of his jewish Father and our jewish heritage.

I smiled As I woke up Pietro and he smiled Brushing his brown hair from his face showing me A tooth he put under his pillow.

"Zofie? Why didn't I get the coins Like Ms. Juliany said the tooth fairy would give me." Pietro said as I laughed Giving him a kiss on the forehead as I very much Loved my baby brother.

"Because she helped mama Make cremeshnitte For you and Wanda, Pietro." I said with a Smile as Wanda suddenly woke up with messy hair As I went to her and gave her the scrunchie in my hand as she tied it.

"Graci Sestra." She said to me as I smiled helping them both out of bed As Papa Was Putting on his Clothing to get ready for work. She Put Eggs on a Plate and gave us Small cups of water as We prayed then ate our food as Papa Red his newspaper.

"How did you sleep Sestra?" I asked wanda As She Smiled Moving her hands in a Circular motion as if Something was trailing from it.

"I slept Okay, I had this dream where there was red coming from my hands and green from yours!" She said as I chuckled With a Huge grin.

"Wow! What a dream wanda!" I Said with a Huge grin.

As It passed an hour, Mama Gave us the cake as Suddenly we heard a Loud noise.. a Loud crash? Mama Looked out the window and some sort of missle cane hurdling at the second floor As A Hole begins Forming in the Floor.

"ALEKSANDRA! GO WITH THE KIDS TO THE ROOM!" Papa yelled as  Another shell comes as She runs in front of it As we ran to the room. Under our bed, She Closed the door with a Broom As The shell Goes through the Door making the building colapse Making me Jump ontop of the twins as we Go under the bed.. One word was etched on the shell.. Stark.

Wanda passed out as Pietro was Holding her as I Was Besides them right next to the Missle, right By my face around 7 inches. I then fell asleep Fearing for my life As i cried, mama nor Papa here. I looked And turned around feating I might trigger the shell Seeing blood fall from her forehead, Pietro Having his arm over Wanda As They were right by My back as I sheilded them from the shell. They fell asleep As they had rugged breathes.. This went On for 2 days. I thought I'd be dead but All I could see In  Bold letters Stark, The Iron Man. The one who would be our hero is.. Out torturer. The man who would Help us and save us from all Wrong is the person that killed my Mama And papa?

I Then Saw the shell being Removed by a Mist of scarlet red scary energy as A woman in long Brown hair with streaks of red In all Black skin Tight clothing She came towards us and kneeled with red surrounding her hands as Red glowed in her eyes.

"W-Who are you?" I asked sternly.

"Blood Moon, But My Freinds call me Luna." The Woman in Black said as she Reached out for my hands And Lifted me As Rocks Stumbled from where I was.

"Where are the twins? .." Luna Asked me As another missle tried striking Towards us again as Her eyes glowed and a sort of red smoke trailed from it as she wavered her hand with energy trailed from it absorbing all the missles Energy, Wowing me.

"How can you do that?" I asked suprised.

"Blame the Kree, 1995." Luna Said A but muffly.

"What's your name?" Luna asked me.

"S-Sophie Maximoff." I said as She looked under the bed To see pietro And wanda still asleep.

"And your Siblings?" She asked me.

"Pietro And Wanda Maximoff." Insaid to luna As She Kneeled and tapped Pietros shoulder, as she cleared her throat and began speaking russian.

"Pietro.. Can you Wake up your sister wanda? My name is Luna, I was sent by SHIELD to help you and your sister." She said In russian as Pietro Nodded waking Wanda Up As Wanda Was tugging close to her twin scared.

"W-Where Is my Mama?" Wanda asked as Luna declined awnsering. She looked sad as A single tear drooped from her eye as She lifted wanda.

"Your.. Mommy Is Not here She's hurt Bambino But.. She'll be back." Luna said as Wanda Nodded sadly.