Hakuna wakanda

Cut to a shot of Natasha, Bruce, Steve, Rhodey, Wanda, and Vision in another room.

"So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" I said As I sat on the table As Normani stood besides me..

"And they can clearly find us." Wanda said..

"We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce said..

"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families, they're on house arrest." Natasha replied

"Who's Scott?" Bruce asked.

"Ant-Man." Steve said.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man? Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not gonna stop until he... he gets... Vision's Stone. Where's that Captain Marvel Luna mentioned?" Bruce asked.

"She's up in space, handling her own business tony, Spidey and Blue Marvell.. we're not sure where they are right now." Natasha said.

"There's a captain marvel and a Blue Marvell?" Bruce said.

"Besides the point we'll have to protect Visions stone.." I said.

Well then, we have to protect it.

"No, we have to destroy it." Vision said, as A Silence filled the room.. everyone shared glances with one another.. until he continued.

"I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something, very similar to its own signature, perhaps... its molecular integrity could fail." Vision addresses Wanda as he nears her.

"And you, with it. We're not having this conversation." Wanda said..

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it." Vision said as Luna stepped up.

"That's too high a price. We're not sacrificing you Vision, if anything there's always another option." Luna Said.

"Yes but, the other option will Have to take months of research and time we don't have." Vision said as Wanda shook her head.

Vision Takes her face gently in both hands "Only you have the power to pay it." Vision says as Wanda walks away towards me, distressed.. "Thanos threatens half the Universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." Vision finished.

Steves Eyes are diverted down.. "But it should." He then Looks up at Vision..
"We don't trade lives, Vision." Steve finishes.

Vision then starts walking toward Steve. "Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?"

Steve takes a breath, but before he has a chance to answer, Bruce speaks.

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. J.A.R.V.I.S., Ultron, Tony, me, the Stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another." Bruce said.

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wand ask..

"He's saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Maybe even the best parts." I said..

"Can we even do that?" Natasha questioned.

"We can.. But not Here.. not now.. not me.." Bruce said.

"You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." James said as I sighed.

"I know a king." Luna said..