Powerful

After those 4 Years, the woman in black Gave me A single 100 Euro With her Symbol.. A Crescent Moon with a Circle surrounding it. She told me to give it to the men at the front desk but she never did. We got stuck at SHEILD facility so we can have shelter But after the fourth year me and The twins escaped.. I was 14, And the Twins were 12..

We lived at an abandoned house, I worked at a Market Just tos support the kids. One day, When I come back from work I Lay down on the couch. I ate some Chips and turned on the tv as I tied up my hair, Watching some Russsian Soap Operas.

"Владимир? Ты изменял мне с горничной? ИВАНКА ?!" I Heard the woman yell on the TV As i Heard A knock and I rolled my Bright green eyes.

"Кто?" I yelled in russian As I shook my head.

"I mean, Who?" I yelled.

"Sophie Maximoff, Age 16 Born June 9th 1998 Oldest maximoff Sister to Pietro and Wanda Maximoff." The man Said as I jogged Quietly to the kitchen and grabbed a pan and Knife. I saw rapunzel do this, It might work.

I opened the door slowly as I saw a Man with a Black trenchcoat and a An eyepatch who Narrowed his eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked him In english with my accent perking out.

"May I talk to your siblings he said trying to get in As I Tried closing the door on him.

"No." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because i chertovski tak skazal mudak!" I said Slamming the door on Him as Pietro And wanda Looked at me with wide eyes as I sighed.

("Because I fucking said so Asshole!")

"I work for Hy- SHEILD.. We Can pay you 3 Million Euros Of you'd join Our human Experiments for Getting Extra ordinary powers." He said behind the doors as i looked at the twins As I shook my head.

"3.5 million." I said.

"Deal." He responded As I looked at my feet Regreting this already.

_
6 months passed and they already gave us the money. We had to be Put In A "SHEILD" Base In which they said they'd give us powers. Everyone of all 47 Participants Had died during the Experiment.. The only three left were us. I took a breathe as I was next.

"Maximoff, Sophie 16." The man said as I took a breathe scared for My life as the placed me on a strapped chair. They took the golden scepter And Placed it on My heart It began Glowing Bright Blue As My eyed glowed uncontrollably Green As My hands glowed Green as Well as I grity my teeth feeling a shit ton of pain. I yelled in Pain Screaming uncontrollably.

"STOP HURTING HER! STOP!" Wanda yelled as The man was about to until I shook my head.

"No! Keep going.. I Can take it." I said taking a Gulp as the Man Almost cut me with the scepter as an Explosion of green appeared As I looked at my hands glowing green As I then got pit into a room watching the same things Happen to Pietro and Wanda.. but for wanda It was in.. red?

Like her dream, I would have Greeinsh powers and hers would be .. red..

We were put in sort of cells As I Now Discovered I can control.. Metal? Magnetism, I can manipulate it and create it. They Gave me a Bowl of Bullets as Dummy man stood standing as I shot it at the dummy while green glowed in my hands and Eyes.

"W-What Are my Abilities?" I asked Baron As He read off a Clip Board.

"For you Sophie.. Wait.. what happened to your hair?" He asked touching it As I slapped His Hand out.

"Sorry. But Sophie? Your hair is Now With green streaks?" He said to me As i pulled a Mirror that was made of silver.. Metal

My Hair was now black with green streaks As I Just took a breathe, My eyes Had One brown Eye and the other green.. woah

 woah

I looked at my new features, taking it in as My hands glowed green as I frowned

I looked at my new features, taking it in as My hands glowed green as I frowned.. this is now me?

"Can you just tell me my powers?" I asked As As he Began teading the clip board.

"You can sense and control magnetism, including manipulating metals which are susceptible to magnetism. You can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings as well. You can also Project energy, You Have enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, durability, stamina, healing and agility, as well as an early warning system." He Said as I Smiled.. that's nice.

"What about my Siblings?"

"Pietro achieved superhuman speed, and Wanda attained a number of mental powers such as telekinesis, hypnosis, and energy projection, Chaos Magic Reality Warping." He said as I nodded.

"Whose the most powerful?" I asked.

"You and Wanda are at a pretty close tie." He said as I nodded looking at my eyes.