Failures

Cut to a shot of everyone except for Tony aboard the Benatar.

"Okay, who here hasn't been to space?" rocket asked  As me, Nat, Cap, and Rhodey raise their hands. All the earth avengers Notice Luna didn't raise hers..

"Kree battle ship, 1995." Luna says looking at Carol with a smirk as they both share a Chuckling look.

"Why?" Rhodey Asked Rocket.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket says.

"Just like old times." Luna says To Carol with a Soft look as they both smile gleefully with each other.

"Approaching jump in 3... 2... 1!" Nebula says as We all hold on to Our chairs, except me feeling safe as I'm surrounded by metal.

The ship jumps forward into a wormhole, and we i Steve holding onto his seat for dear life.
Everyone Is mesmerized by the beautiful sight of space.

"Nice isn't it?" Luna says to Steve from behind him they both share a sincere kind look.

"Bucky would of loved this." He says to her as She wipes her Eyes, not trying to get emotional.

The ship slows down, and the ship hovers in orbit of the planet seen in the hologram previously. Carol and Luna hovers in front of the Benatar.. reunited for only 2 days but seemingly already Comfortable and close.

"We'll head down for recon." Carol says glowing brightly as Luna is besides her with energy flowing in her arms As Violet fills her aura.. Seemingly a gorgeous sight with the space Backdrop.

A shot of the passengers inside the Benatar preparing for the impending confrontation.

"Don't shit your pants dudes." I say unbuckling my seat belt as I can see all their intimidated faces.. Alvor most of all, seeming like she can overflow with emotions any second.

"Watch your language Kid." Steve says.

"Steve.. I'm literally 20." I say as he sighs.

"I'm never winning with you aren't I?" Natasha said, As her and Steve got into convo.. I looked at the beautiful sight of This galaxy mesmerized until the two woman came up.

"No satellites, No ships, No black order, No armies, No ground defenses of any kind .. it's Just him." Luna says.

"And that's enough." Nebula says.

Carol Danvers flies through the roof, knocking Thanos down, and grabbing his neck. Bruce in the Hulkbuster armor bursts from the ground, and grabs Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet arm. Thor flies in and slices off the Infinity Gauntlet. Rhodey flies down with Rocket and aims guns on Thanos' head. I grab the gauntlet with my magnetism, This isn't going to be like last time, I should've done this before.

Captain America walks in his Espionage style suit with Natasha right behind him Wearing her New suit, staring murderously at Thanos.

I take the gauntlet, turn it over with my magnetism then I realize.. there were no stones in it.

"No.. you Son of a bitch." I scowled at him.

"Where are they?!" Luna exclaims, angrier then ever.

"Answer the question!" Carol says Having Thanos in a Choke hold.

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation." Thanos Responded.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce yells as Bruce pushes him to the ground wearing Hulk Buster armor.

"You don't get to fucking decide that grape looking ass!" Luna says to him Trying to contain her cool as energy is flickering off and on.

"You should be grateful." He says as he's Punched by Hulk Buster And Luna Throws a Beam AT his chest as thanks Groans in pain as she creates a Burn in him.

"Where are the god damn stones?!" Natasha says, trying to hold down visible tears..

"Gone. Reduced to atoms." Thanos Says.

"You used them two days ago!" Bruce scowls

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be." Thanos says as He sits himself a little straighter.. "I am... inevitable." He says as I roll my Tear filled eyes.

"We have to tear this place apart, he-he-he has to be lying." Rhodes says stuttering over his words.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them." Nebula says.

"Ah, thank you, daughter." Thanos says, Nebula looks down, a little uncomfortable.. "Perhaps I treated you too harshly." Thanos says as suddenly.

We see Thor's face filled with rage as he raises to summon Stormbreaker, and before anyone can stop him, SLICES Thanos' head off. Thanos' limp body falls to the floor. Nebula wipes off some of the blood spatter.

"What... What did you do?" Rocket says.

Luna looks down.. frozen not able to move in her tracks until..

"I have to go." Luna says as She flies Upward into space Breaking the Roof of the shed, She's fueled with tears, and anger most of all.. most of all sadness. I couldn't understand Exactly What she was going through but.. loosing almost everyone she loves, it's a familiar feeling I know too well.

Thor looks broken, realizing what he has done.. he stops, then pauses Tears all over.

"I went for the head." He says.

Thor slowly walks out of the shed, no real purpose in his steps as the screen blurs to nothingness.

I take a deep breathe.. no.. this couldn't be.. I thought we'd have at least a chance but.. my luck always works against me..

"Fuck." I say as Natasha looks at me with Tears filling her eyes Now flowing across her face as Steve looks down at the body and gives a shaky breathe.

"Oh god." He says breaking silence as I walk or the shed levitating myself for the most part as I look around and fall into the field as I see a Bucket, a huge one for the fact and take it, start playing with it And warping it around.

I haven't been able to do this too often, but when ever I can it's always able to cheer me up. I smiled as I warped the bucket into a sort of doll.. two of them.. Wanda and Pietro.

"It's okay.. I'll be okay." I said softly to myself with a shaky voice.. from sadness and crying.

I cried and cried until I felt like I had cleaned my system from tears. I sighed I fell On my back looking at the sky as I closed my eyes with tears still wet on my face. I sighed, day dreaming of all the good times..

I opened my eyes again to see Natasha and Steve laying besides me. Both of them with eyes closed as I let go of a breathe.

"Home right?" I said to them. The both just looked tense.

"Of course." Natasha said with her voice obviously breaking.

"We're going home Sophie." Steve said standing up lifting both Natasha and me up with his super strength.

"We're going home okay.." Steve said wiping tears off my face by gently caressing my Cheek with a tender touch.

Natasha wouldn't speak as Steve stood in between us as we walked towards the Quinjet, myself unconsciously levitating.

I sat in the seat in the back besides the window as I saw a cassette labeled Awesome mix 2.. must've been Quills. I took it and played it in the Ship stereo as rocket didn't stop me just Teared up looking at it as I passed it to him.

I Laid my head against the window Playing with my magic looking at the Sparks in my hands As The chain by Fleetwood Mac plays.. I glance at everyone on the ship.. Rocket, Rhodes, Steve, Natasha and I.. Thor, Luna and Carol went of their own ways..

Luna called this the best song written in history as I felt shivers through out my body and sighed as my head Laid next to the window looking at the fast abyss of space.

I fell asleep, and awoke in my bed.. Steve must've carried me as I Woke and saw The Dim green hue of my room from my LED light strips. Changing the Tone to a purple..

I fell asleep again but just.. this time I hope I don't wake.