*•ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?*•

Hiiiiiii🤓🖤 3045 words

Skyy 🌌

I pulled up at my place and seen Mya and Ski out front, sitting on our swing.

I grabbed my bag and headed inside, trying my best not to show my true emotions on my face..

"Hey y'all." I fake smiled.

"Hey sis, how's my nephew?" Ski smiled at me looking at my belly.

"Hey girl and you mean niece? Skyy what's wrong?" Fuck.

"Nothing. I'm tired I'm gonna order some hibachi take out then crash."

"You're lying. Why you here? You always stay with X where his little ass at? What he do? Do I gotta fade him?"

"No I'm fine. Y'all enjoy your night." I headed inside and went to close the door but they were hot on my tracks..

"Skylar...quit playing with me. I'm your best friend you can't lie to me."

"I'm finna call Jah." Ski announced, I rolled my eyes at the sound of his name. I sat on the couch as my best friend wrapped her arm around me and fed me grapes.

"Feed my baby, don't stress." She said as she laid my head on her shoulder stroking my hair.

"He ain't answering.." Ski sat on the other side of me and rubbed my belly.

"It's okay sis, he's prolly at Make Out Hill, I wouldn't be surprised if he was heading over here right now."

3 hours later...

"Damn that food was goodddddd." We just got in from a cool restaurant. They told me my baby needed healthy, fresh food not old takeout. We went to some cool ass restaurant that offered unique all natural food options.

"Good ass fuck. I'm bout ready for a nap." I said rubbing my food baby and my real one even tho it's a title bean.

My phone dinged and it was Instagram...
I opened the app and seen I was tagged in several videos and posts.