*•ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ•*

Skyy 🌌

It's about 8 and we all laying around watching Ski and Jah play fortnite. We doing some online shopping because why not?

"Dollskill is having a sale 50% off everything. I just got done spending a grip on their gear." I told the girls.

"Yo I love that store, I just finished up on BH Cosmetics they having a sale too." Mya said.

"Ouuuu I need some new brushes and liner. Shit they have a new palette that just dropped, it's cute as fuck."

"Fuck Ski! You asshole, you ain't gone keep getting over." Jahseh yelled in one of his weird voices.

"Step yo cookies up bitch."

"Baby? What you doing?" His eyes were still on the game and he was hitting the controller keys rapidly.

"Shopping. Why you keep letting him beat you? Pipe the fuck up and tag his ass." I said looking at him then back at my phone.

"That lingerie boutique you love is having a sale." Mya smirked.

"Oh really?" Autumn said licking her lips.

"Here, buy some. Buy it all. For my eyes only." Jahseh said sitting his card on my lap.

"My favorite color is pink so buy everything pink and only wear it for me." Autumn said handing me her card.

"I can buy my own things guys I-"

"Just do it." Jahseh said smartly.

"That's the only thing you've ever said that has made sense to me. Do it Skyy." Autumn said.

"What is it with y'all? Do y'all know each other or something? Did y'all fuck in the past? Why do y'all have it our for each other? I think it runs deeper than me."

They were both silent.

"If y'all are hiding something from me you can both get the fuck out." I spat. I really don't have time for no surprises, just keep it G with me. I can take it.

"No no Skyy it's not like that. I don't know him, only how he's perceived on the internet and social media. I'm not gonna lie, I thought you did it....until I seen how much you care for her. I don't think you would be capable of something like that. I see how much she likes you and it makes me...jealous okay? There I said it."

That was obvious tho...

"Jealous? You think I'm not jealous of you? My girl, all on another girl...I guess it's not bad tho cause you not a nigga. I know she really likes you, I'm jealous too alright? Damn. Jealous over somebody with a pussy, what is wrong with me?"

I laughed at them both.

"Y'all are so cute. See how much better you feel now that you've owned up to it?"

"Yes..I do feel better."

"Same. A lot better."

"Can you two get along now for me?"

"Anything for you beautiful." Seh said.

"Of course boo."

I kissed her then him.

"Yo you living the life right now. Both the people you interested in know about each other and they know the other one isn't going anywhere? Crazy." Ski laughed.

"I'm just being upfront, I do like them both. A lot. I don't wanna choose, I wanna be with them both."

"Let's go to the grocery store. Our food stash is getting low." Mya suggested.