*•ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛo ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ*•

I haven't updated this book since April 5th 😩🤦🏾‍♀️ y'all I'm so sorry.

I literally abandoned this book for my main one. I'll be doing a lot better and I'm gonna get back to updating both books at once 🙆🏾‍♀️

Thank you all for the love and the constant "Update!" comments 😂

STAY ON MY ASS! I love y'all 💘

LLJ🕊🥀🖤

Skyy 🌌

We made it down the hallway and I tried to talk my way outta this shit...

"D-daddy can't you just wait til we get ho-" I was slammed against the wall and he looked around to see if anyone was watching. This hallway was dimly lit by these fancy ass candles adorning the walls.

"Listen to me princess..I'm not letting you slide this time, cuz you keep thinking I won't tear into your ass just because I love you." W-what? He...he loves me?"

This was news to me.

"You love m-me?!" I asked him again to make sure I'm not hearing things. He must be drunk...yeah that's it.

"I'm not drunk. I meant what I said. I love you Skylar, so fucking much." I couldn't even say anything. I kissed him passionately as our tongues danced.

No words could describe how I feel so I showed him..

About a minute into our make out session and his hands roamed to my exposed boobs. He gripped on them and my ass at the same damn time then pulled out one of my tits...

"W-what are yo- uhhhh fuck Jahhhh." I moaned and it kinda sounded like I was singing, there was harmony all in that mf.

He caught me off guard with that one. I cradled his head like a mother would her child.

"Oh my godddd."

I moaned a little louder than before as his hands landed on my wet clit. My dress had a high ass slit in it and...I didn't wear any panties.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves!" I heard someone say. I looked up and it was this old ass white woman.

"You just mad because yeen seen this much action is 20 years. Bye!" She walked off after she scoffed and I pulled him into the single stall men's room. I locked the door and dropped to my knees.

I unbuckled his belt buckle quickly and shoved his hard dick in my mouth.

"Damn." He moaned. I took all of him with ease, this one of the reasons he's in love. I sucked and spit all over his dick getting it extra wet.

His hands were laced up in my hair as he fucked my face slowly.

I cupped his balls gently and gave them the attention they needed. I convinced him to get a wax with me and even though he cursed me out the entire time he was getting it done he loved the results after.