*•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ•*

Skyy 🌌

"W-w..." Jahseh stuttered.

"Lesbian Orgy?" Tank smiled.

"M-Mya you like pussy and didn't tell me?" Ski pouted.

Bhris was standing there with his mouth hung open and so was Trunks. Craig was with them smiling evilly..

I closed my robe and got off the bed pushing them all out and locking the door.

I crawled in bed with the girls that were already cuddling and wrapped my arms around Mya and snuggled my body into hers.

Her and Mya didn't interact sexually because they're best friends and Mya is still new to this whole girl on girl thing.

I couldn't believe what just happened..a foursome. IT'S LIT!

"Let's just all get married." Amber suggested.

"I agree." Autumn laughed.

I looked up at Mya who was now facing me.

"I'm down."

We talked and shared a blunt before showering and going downstairs. Autumn had on one of my T-shirt's and she looked so good in it.

We all shared a few kisses before heading downstairs..

Amber grabbed Tank and kissed him as he whispered dirty things in her ear.

Ski grabbed Mya and she was giggiling like a school girl.

I pulled Autumn to the kitchen with me.

I made her a plate then mine and we went and sat on the couch. X was sitting on the couch and I felt his eyes on me but ignored them.

"There's food in the oven. Please clean up after yourselves."

Me and Amber were laughing at How High and I seen him staring with that same straight face. We finished eating and she took the plates to the kitchen.

I sparked a blunt and focused on the movie..my favorite part was about to come on. When Jamal was roasting that black professor in front of the whole class.

Bruh when I say that shit had me CRYING LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!

^WATCH IT💀💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I watched with anticipation until someone called my name.

"Skyy can I talk to you please?"

I looked at him and turned my attention back to the TV. He was roasting the life outta ole boy and I had tears in my eyes..

Autumn came back with a beer in hand, for myself and her. She cuddled up beside me laying her head on my shoulder. He rolled his eyes making me laugh..

"Thank you. I didn't even have to ask."

I passed her the blunt and she passed it back to me. I love how she didn't pass it to him😍

I passed it to him anyway and he took it..

"I loved the way you ate my pussy..can we get married?" She asked me as she giggled.

"Well I'm pretty much done with men so why not?" I laughed.

"Hell no! You ain't marrying my woman." Jahseh yelled sitting in between us.