*•ᴛᴛɢ(ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ)•*

Jahseh 🌎

I poured her a glass then myself one, she looked me up and down before taking it. She slowly passed me the blunt..

We're we're eating and talking for a while until I heard my name being called..

"Jahseh?"

I looked up and almost passed out.

Geneva.

There was a lump in my throat... I was about to say something until..

"What the fuck do you want?" Skyy said standing up dusting sand off her hands and walking towards her. I was stuck...

What is she doing here? She already ruined my life, why does she have to ruin this?

"Bitch nobody was talking to you." I watched Skyy chuckle as she rolled up her sleeves. My eyes widened and I ran over and got between them.

My back was facing Skyy as she was cursing, she had her index finger and thumb up pointed in her face.

"Hey baby, miss me?" I scrunched my face up at her choice of words and her arms that snaked around my neck. I quickly removed them and turned around to calm Skyy down.

"Skyy, just calm down. She's not worth it okay?"

"No! I'm sick of this bitch! She uprooted your life and fucking lied on you. Not to mention she playing the victim, just let me beat her ass Jah please!" She begged through gritted teeth. Tears were flowing out of her eyes and she looked pissed!

"Here! Take the blunt, go sit on our blanket, spark and pour us more wine!"

"Stop giving her leadway to come in and outta your life! Just end it here please! She'll only keep hurting you." She cried even more.

I still love her so it's not that easy. I'm not in love with her but I'll always love her.

"I'll only be a minute okay?"

She mumbled something under her breathe and looked Geneva up and down before slowly walking past her. She stopped right in front of her and jumped, causing the girl to flinch and fall.

Skyy was rolling on the ground laughing and I laughed to..

"What do you want? I'm on a date?" I spat.

"Since when do you like dark skinned girls that don't look anything like me?"

"What I like is none of your concern. What do you want I don't have all day."

"I want another chance, please? I miss you so much, I'm sorry for what I did just take me back. Don't you miss me? Don't you miss us?" She walked over to me and kissed me. I was stuck..once again.

I heard Skyy yelling and I pulled away only for her to jump on Geneva and start tagging her face.. I let her beat her ass for a minute so she won't beat mine when I pull her off.

"Get this bitch off me!" Geneva cried.

"Keep your fucking dick sucking, infection having, bird lips off my man. Bitch you.got.me.fucked up! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" She screamed..she looked like a completely different person.

Skyy's hands were wrapped around her neck as Geneva chocked and gasped for her. Skyy was smirking and gripping her neck tighter, her eyes were dark...and empty. I seen Geneva turn read as she reached her arm out toward me.

I quickly pulled Skyy off when I noticed she wasn't fighting her off anymore.

Geneva quickly caught her breath. I honestly thought she was dead.