*•ʟᴏsᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ•*

Skyy 🌌

We just left his old hood and he showed me where he grew up. Nobody lives there and I told him he should think about buying it and fixing it up. Maybe he could rent it out to the less fortunate for a little of nothing or let them live there for free.

SHOUTOUT TO JCOLE. He does that here in the city I'm in. I live in his hometown Fayetteville,NC and apparently he let's single mothers live in the house he grew up in for a year rent and bill free 😍💜

"Where we headed?"

"You'll see." He smiled.

We pulled up to a place that had hella hills and green grass.

"No fucking way! Make Out Hill?"

"You guessed it baby."

I hoped out and ran to look at the view..

"Wow..this is beautiful."

"Just like you." He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well aren't you flattering." I giggled.

"You know it's bad luck if you come up here with someone and y'all don't kiss."

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah and I don't know about you but I ain't tryna chance it." I turned to face him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Neither am I but if I didn't know any better I would say you just wanna kiss me. This will be the second time today.."

"So what if I do?"

"Then just say that."

"But when I do you'll say no."

"Exactly." I laughed.

"Skyy stop playing and give me a kiss." After showing a little attitude at what he said I finally gave in. I kissed him long and hard..he liked it apparently. His dagger was hard.

"Why does it feel like that was goodbye?"

"Cause you won't be getting it for a longggg time."

"Just be mine already baby girl, you know you want me as much as I want you. Why you fighting it?"

"I never said I didn't want you as much as you want me but I don't like that shit you pulled. Period."

"I know, I know I fucked up."

"Wanna smoke this blunt up here?" I quickly changed the subject.

"I'm down, light that shit."

We were the only ones up here so I sat down and he sat behind me supporting me with both legs outside of me. I sparked and he played some music..

We sat in silence and enjoyed the view and the spliff..

When it was done we headed to his favorite spot to eat at..

"Jah you know I got all that food at home, I can cook something."

"You always cooking for everybody, lemme do something nice for me."

"Well you bought me a outfit, the new J's and a few other things you wanted to see me in."

"Yeah but I wanted to do that for you."

"So."

"Look if you think you gone be watching the spending I do on you, you're wrong. Money meant to be spent and I'll get it right back shorty."

I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my chin turning my head towards him.

"Stop rolling them eyes."

"Or what?" I questioned smartly tilting my head.