*•ᴅᴀᴢᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ•*

Skyy 🌌

I woke up to bright ass sunlight and I was so confused.

What day is it? What the hell happened?

I felt warmth radiating next to me as I slowly looked over. I don't remember anything so I'm scared to find out who's in my bed.

They are completely underneath the covers so I grab it and slowly pull it back.

I see an ass naked Jahseh with his mouth wide, snoring and slobbing.

I jumped and quickly covered myself..

W-wha h-how? When?!

My breathing was heavy because this was too much for me. I'm pissed at him so why the fuck is he in my bed naked?

He woke up and looked at me, he smiled until he realized something was wrong.
He jumped up quickly rushing towards me..

"Baby girl, just breathe okay? Relax. Ya mans is here and I ain't going nowhere."

MANS??????

He rubbed my back as he engulfed me in a tight ass hug.

"J-Jah, w-what's going on? I'm pissed off at you, you aren't supposed to be here." I cried.

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head no slowly.

"Well I came over to see you and all hell was breaking loose in here. You were screaming and breaking things, you took triple C's got really high and kept begging me to fuck your brains out. I declined hundreds of times, you asked me to be your boyfriend and I agreed then I bust ya walls down." He smiled.

What the fuck?

"Why would you agree if you knew I was high outta my mind? And you better had not bust in me!"

"Oh baby girl I told you that I wanted you to ask me when you was sober but you took it as me not wanting you. C'mon now, you know you mine so I bust all in that pussy."

"You better hope I'm not ovulating Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy because if you knock me up that's your ass." He raised his hands surrendering.

"I'll take that ass whooping any day long as you carrying my seed."

"We aren't together either so don't think that's the case."

"Nuh uh uhhhh not so fast. You promised and you can't break a promise." I smirked at her.

"You are unbelievable but I'm still mad at you with your slick ass."

"How can I make it up to you?"

"IHOP and.....head."

"Let's shower first."

"I'm going first." I told him.

"Nah we showering together."

He pulled me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter. He started the water while we both brushed our teeth.

When we were finished he got between my legs and kissed my neck. He kissed up and down my neck then he kissed my lips. He wrapped my legs around his naked physique and we entered the shower.

He cleaned my body from head to toe literally. He sat on the shower floor with my foot in his lap and washed my toes.

I laughed uncontrollably at the feeling and he was loving every second.