•*ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴅɪɴᴇ*•

Fair warning...4400+ words.

💜

Skyy 🌌

"Skyyyyyyy hurry up we're gonna miss our flight."

Shit.. The gift, the gift where the fuck did I put it?

I was looking all over my room when finally I found it, I had it custom made for him.

"Cominggggg!"

I yelled grabbing my purse and my suitcase. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys, I looked around at the boxes in my living room before closing the door and making sure it was locked.

We hopped in our Uber and sped off to the airport.....

"Took your ass long enough damn , this nice fine young man was sweet enough to wait for us." She said winking at him.

"Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I'm sure you understand we Black, we on CP time." We all laughed.

We pulled up at the airport and he helped us with our things. Him and Mya exchanged number and I shook my head laughing to myself.

I checked us in since they had a small area to do so at arrivals before actually heading inside.

"Good evening ma'am, you ladies are checked in. Thank you for flying first class with Delta."

"Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your shift."

Mya walked up to me and cuffed her arm in mine as we went to TSA.

We got through the line pretty fast and we had some time to kill so we grabbed food and some drinks.

"You excited about visiting Florida? I can't believe your actually moving away from me." My best friend said frowning and grabbing my hand across the table.

"I know bestie... I'm started to get sad about it too. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to leave this shitty place but I'm not happy about leaving you. Move with me please! You can be my roommate or move into the house beside me it's for sale!" I said with pleading eyes.

"I wish I could bitch but we both know that's not gonna happen. My boss is so uptight, that bitch needs some dick!"

I laughed at that while she kissed her teeth. She hated her boss, she was always a bitch to her for no reason and Mya was the best worker they had.

"When we get back we gone find a dick for her to hop on sis. It's my mission, cuz if not I'ma have to tap her head." I shrugged.

We cheers and had a few more drinks. I told her we should slow down they not gonna let us on the plane drunk but we can get drunk on the plane.🤪

We paid and tipped our waiter as they called for our flight. We had first class so we boarded first...

We sat side by side and ordered cocktails as everyone else got on. After about 25 minutes we took off..

We're flying from Charlotte,NC To Ft. Lauderdale,FL.. the flight was only 2 hours.

We joked around with the flight attendants and since I was a frequent flier they hooked us up on drinks. They made them super strong and we were turnt.

We arrived in Broward and I was hype as fuck... she was recording me while I was dancing and shaking my booty.

We grabbed our rental and headed to our Air Bnb. We gonna be visiting for a little over a month because I had a lo if things that needed to be done. I had to find a home and make sure everything was finalized with my school because I'm going back for my masters.