*•ᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ•*

WHOISURMANZ asked for this update 😘 crazy thing is I've had this sitting in my drafts for some time now 🤦🏾‍♀️ I gotta do better y'all..

Skyy 🌌

This nigga told his mama....that I might be pregnant. That shit was just the other day like what the fuc-

"Skylar?"

"Huh? Oh..I'm sorry I'm just confused why you would get your mom excited and it's only been a few days."

"Baby gal this man can't stop talking about you and he's always wanted kids. I thought he already told you that I knew."
She said looking at him.

"Sorry ma..I..It just slipped my mind." He pulled me closer to him and rubbed my belly under the table.

I know this nigga just didn't rub my damn belly. Oh lord what have I gotten myself into...

"Skyy you'll have to excuse my son, he means well but he can be....Jahseh. I don't know how else to put it, I'm just so glad that you're a nice young woman. My soul is so pleased, you have to take her by to meet your grandmother." My eyes got even bigger than before.

"You're right, I bet she'll be able to tell if she's pregnant or not."

"Huh? How?" I said. I needed to hear how his grandmother would know.

"Jamaican elders are like fortune tellers baby gal. You will see. All she has to do is get one good look at you, she'll know right off the back."

"Wow, that's pretty cool but I'm not pregnant."

"We'll see." Cleo smiled at me. Her and I ate and got to know each other a lot better over breakfast. She's so down to earth, his mom and I are gonna end up being hella close.

"Skyy I want to see you soon. You're the perfect example of a good wife for him. Listen to me boy, cuz I swore you didn't know how to pick them judging by your last but this one...I like her."

"Thank you so much Ms. Cleo, I really enjoyed talking to you. You're a lot of fun I see where he gets it from now, you have my number maybe we can meet for brunch next week."

"I'm down, mwhaaaaa. I'll see you soon." She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Bye ma, I'll see you soon."

"Bye baby, bring me some good news back from grandma." She yelled walking away, Cleo is thick as shit. I'm sure Jahseh hated all the attention she got growing up.

Cleo body is BADDDDDDD🤤

He helped me inside his low ass car and we headed back to my place. I can't believe I've been here for a little over a month now. I'm not ready to go back to Charlotte just yet.

Me and Ski gotta get working on this plan...

At the crib...

"Okay so what kinda niggas your boss like?" I asked her as I sat across from Ski. I had my pencil and paper handy cuz bitch I need to see it on paper sometimes.

LITERALLY ME 😂

"I dunno..prolly lames."

"Man give me her Facebook I'll be the judge." She gave him her name and he found her in no time. He looked through her pics until he found the gold..

"Bingo! Must be her ex or some, she like thugs! We got hella thugs in the clique." Ski smiled.

"Hmmmmm..which one tho?" I said rubbing my chin.