*•ʀᴏʙᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ•*

^ don't play until I say so 👺

Skyy 🌌

The sun beamed through my partially closed blinds as I felt it...

A fucking hangover. Fuck.

I groaned in frustration and slowly sat up in bed. I felt even worse prior to sitting up, I need medicine ASAP.

"Helppppppp." I yelled hoping someone would hear me.

The door flew opeb reveling a very sleepy Amber.

"Why are you yelling?" She groaned in frustration.

"Help...I'm hungover, I can't get outta bed my noggin is fucking pounding."

"You forgot heartbroken. Let me go grab some meds." She left and returned moments later.

She handed me some Tylenol and a bottle of water. I quickly threw the meds and the water back.

"Thank you so much Amb."

"Don't mention it but how you holding up?"

I shurgged my shoulders and looked down at my nails.

"I know it hurts but be thankful he showed his true colors before y'all were in too deep."

"You right, just sucks when you wanna be with someone so bad and show them true unconditional love, yet all they wanna do is shit on you. I couldn't sleep last night cuz I had no one to cuddle with." I frowned.

"Tank is gone to the gym, we can spoon."

"Please hurry!" I held my arms open and she jumped under the covers with me.

She hugged me tight as I laid my head on her chest. She held me tight with one arm and gently stroked my thick, straight natural hair.

My eyes got heavy and I dozed off...

Jahseh 🌎

I laid in bed as I stared up at the ceiling..

I haven't slept at all. She's been running through my mind every since..

I've been to the gym, the studio, the beach, went out with my niggas. I can't stop thinking about her.

I honestly don't know if she'll ever forgive me..I fucked up two times with this girl. TWO.

I gotta make this shit right..I jumped up and threw on some clothes and sped to her place.

When I arrived I hopped out and ran to the door. I knocked hard and called her name..

A few seconds later the door opened and I smiled hoping I could see her pretty face.

It was Mya.

"Hey Mya, is Skyy here?"

"What are you doing here X? You're the last person she wants to see. She cried her eyes out last night and wouldn't even let me in the room when I heard her." She straight faced me.

"I need to talk to her Mya, I really fucked up this time. I gotta make this right."

"No you fucked up twice. You better be lucky she even gave you a second chance. She cut niggas off quick like as soon as they fuck up. She don't do second chances and she damn sho ain't doing a third so just move on."

"Mya please talk to her! I didn't sleep at all last night she was on my mind the entire time. I'm done with that bitch, I blocked and deleted her from my IG and my phone."