*•CHANGES•*

Skyy 🌌

I woke up with a sharp pain in my back..

"Fuck!" I said rolling over holding onto Jahseh's arm.

"Baby? Contraction?" I shook my head yes and watched the time...

"Shitttttt." A few minutes passed and it eased up. I watched as he looked at his AP..

"It's been 6 minutes baby, we need to get going." I exhaled loudly, attempting to stand.

I caught another one and almost fell, he caught me holding onto me tight.

"Daddy got you baby. Just breathe with me c'mon." I inhaled and exhaled following his patters.

I slipped my shoes on after he helped me get in my joggers. He woke my mama, grabbed a few things and we left..

He had the car connected to his phone as the line rang, one hand was on the wheel the other was on my belly.

"Hey ma, we headed to the hospital."

"Oh my god! It's time?" She said as her accent came out.

"It's time, we pulling up in 5 mins."

"Don't be speeding with me grand baby on da way boy. Baby gal just breathe! We're on the way!"

"You're doing great baby girl. I'm so proud of you already." My mom said rubbing my hand. We finally made it and Jahseh jumped out running inside..the staff came out and were so nice.

Jahseh grabbed his camera recording it all..

"My baby having my babyyyyy." He sung smiling and wrapping his arm around my mama.

"It's baby time!" She said in the camera. I laughed at them but felt another pain.

"Shit! Can I get the drugs please?" I begged because I'm in a lot more pain now.

"We gotta see how far you're dilated first mama." She stuck her hand in my cooch and it hurtttt."

"2 centimeters but you have to be at 4 to get an epidural. I need you to walk mama. Dad help her."

"No it hurts." I cried and Jahseh kneeled to my level..

"I know it does baby and you're doing an amazing job, but we gotta get you to 4 centimeters okay?" I wiped my tears and nodded..he helped me up careful.

"I love you baby girl, I swear you're doing so good. Just like that." He put his hand on my stomach and the baby kicked...

"Don't be hurting mommy too much baby." He said rubbing it slowly.

We walked up and down the until I couldn't anymore..they finally took us to a room.

Cleo, Aiden and my mom came in and checked on me..

"Baby you feeling better?"

"Yes when the contractions leave." I was on my exercise ball breathing in and out.

"I'm back, baby is this the right bag?"

I shook my head and threw up everywhere.

"It's okay, daddy got you."

"I need drugs now!" I yelled feeling another contraction. I exhaled as he cleaned me up, I'm ready to push already.

"Okay baby I'll go get somebody! Just give me a second." He sat me in bed and raced out the room. I heard him yelling and acting an ass, I shook my head and laughed cupping my stomach.

"Your daddy gone go to war over us." I felt a small kick and winced in pain.

I seen nurses rush in and my baby looking pissed...