*•ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ•*

Skyy 🌌

We're in the car headed to Walmart and I'm thinking of every scenario I can to get outta this...

I know what you're thinking...why on earth would you do that?

I love this man I do but I'm scared to be a mother. I'll have a little person depending on me and what if I fuck everything up? What if I'm a bad mother? What if my kid hates me?

I was deep in my thoughts as everyone else laughed and joked, luckily nobody can tell I'm in my own little world.

"Baby what's wrong?" Shit just when I thought I was unnoticed. I shook my head quietly not wanting him to worry.

"Princess? Lemme see them eyes. Look at me, talk to me. What's on your mind?"

"I'm scared Jahseh. I don't want our relationship to fall apart like everyone else I know that has a kid. I wanna be a good mom, what if I don't know how?"

"Baby girl, do you realize how well you take care of me and everyone around you? How your always cooking, opening your place to everybody, making sure everybody eats, giving your last to people you don't even know. You're practically a therapist you always give the best advice. To top all of that you're selfless and that's enough. I don't know shit about babies either but we'll have each other and our family and friends when we need help."

"I wish my mom lived here. She would be so much help to me, she's literally the best."

"Who says she can't?"

"She loves her job so she's not leaving it just to move here and help me raise my child."

"I've heard stories about your mom and I bet she would." We pulled up at Walmart and I felt a little better hearing his encouraging words.

Sis at this point you ain't got no choice but to deal with your actions. If you're pregnant make the best outta it, you'll be a great mother and Jahseh will be there every step of the way.

I exhaled loudly and said fuck it...it is what it is.

We hopped out and we all headed inside. I jumped in a basket Jahseh had grabbed and he flew towards the isles.

He stopped in front of the tests and looked at me..I observed all of the test and read the labels carefully.

"Detection as early as one week." I read off the label out loud and grabbed two. Jahseh was still reading and observing a lot of the labels. I watched him throw damn near every box they had on the shelf in the basket.

"I'm not pee'n on all them sticks." He smirked at me and made his way over to me.

"Watch that mouth baby girl, you gone pee until we get that plus sign." He slapped my ass and I rolled my eyes laughing at him.

We picked up several things we needed, all the while Ski and Jahseh were acting a fool so they kicked us out. We bought all our shit and headed home..

Jahseh 🌎

I watched as she made her way into the bathroom with several tests in tow. Mya had a big bag of them in her hand as she smiled at me. They closed the door as I paced the floor.

"Jahseh sit down. You making me nervous, it ain't even my baby." Ski chuckled sparking his blunt.

"Ski you know all I've ever longed for is something to call my own, anything. I finally got a good ass woman that I fucking adore, man I swear I love her ass Stoke. Now she might be carrying my seed...damn." I said smiling thinking about it all.

He stood up and gave me a big ass bear hug patting my back. I embraced him and returned the love...

"Jahseh you were made for this, y'all are gonna be amazing parents. Timing is everything and when it's time...it's time."