Samantha Jade and Selina Watching Little house on the Prairie

The days just seemed to fly by so quickly for Samantha

The days just seemed to fly by so quickly for Samantha. After being dropped at school in the police car. Thanks to Jim. Samantha was for the moment a very popular girl. Tony Wayne the younger of the twins had made a friend of her. Somehow they had just clicked. They both had a similar outlook on life. Tony, because he was born second. Samantha because she was born out of wedlock.

To Society of Gotham is and always was very fickle. If you were a Wayne, well that again was different. Tony was well liked, and fawned over but he was after all the second twin. But that did not matter to much to Tony, he did what he wanted to do. And right now it was playing with his new friend Samantha Kean.

"So I take it, he arrests bad guys?" Tony asked. "Yeah." Samantha said as they sat drawing. "So what like, bank robbers? Or maybe jewelry thieves?"Tony asked. "Don't know he doesn't really tell me." Samantha said. "Do you get to rind in his police car often?" Tony asked. "Sometimes." Samantha said. "Did he use his siren when you went in the car with him?" Tony asked. "No." Samantha said continuing to draw a picture of three girls. "Do you think I may be able to go for a ride one day in his car?" Tony asked. "Tony Wayne you do not invite yourself over to someone's house." Bruce said to him. "Oh you don't? I am so very sorry Miss Kean." Tony said. "I am not Miss Kean that is my Mother. I am Samantha Kean." Samantha said. "So sorry Samantha." Tony said. "You can come over whenever you want. Weekends would be best. I am busy through the week. Besides Jim is more likely to be home then." Samantha said. "Is Jim your Butler? Our name is Alfred Pennyworth." Tony said. "No he is not our butler, he is a cop." Samantha said. "What does a butler do?" Samantha asked. "He looks out for Bruce and I. You know when Mummy and Daddy can not." Tony said. "Oh that would be Nanny Katie for me." Samantha said. "And Rachel. She is my baby sister. My Mummy had her inside her belly for a long time. But she is out now." Samantha said. "Is that Rachel?" Bruce asked looking at Samantha's picture. "No. That is Selina." Samantha said pointing to the girl on the paper with brown curly hair. "That one is Jade." Again she pointed to the picture she had just drawn. "That one is you." Tony said he was so proud that he had gotten it. "How did you know it was me?" Samantha asked with a giggle. "Cause she is pretty just like that one, Jade." Tony said with a giggle. "I like the other one. Selina?" Bruce asked. "You got it. You should come and meet them one day." Samantha said. "Where do they live?" Tony asked. "Do they go to our school?" Bruce asked. "Don't know, and no. But, I think they are poor." Samantha said. "We may see them at the soup kitchen." Bruce said. "I will look out for them." He said. "There is the bell children. Time for lunch." Miss Marilyn called to them all. She would have to report what had been said with the Wayne boys to Mr Wayne. She was sure he would want to know about it..     A few days later Selina and Jade came to visit Samantha. "Hello girls, I have put milk and cookies on the table. Please enjoy. I have to go again, Rachel love I am coming." Nanny Katie said laughing as she went off to talk to Rachel. Katie had not told Miss Kean, or Mr Gordon about the girls. They seemed harmless, they never stole from Samantha, or the house. So it would seem that there is no need to report them. But she still liked to keep an eye on them just the same.