Chapter 13

"Good job, Takashi." Yuki said without thinking. His eyes widened as he brought a hand to his face to hide his blush. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side as she noticed his reaction. "Hm? What's wrong?" Honey giggled and hugged Mori's legs.

"You called him Takashi!" Honey said sweetly. Yuki's face started burning as she realized what she had done. It just stuck after filming their date. She couldn't help it.

"M-Mori-senpai, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me for being so forward!" She bowed deeply in embarrassment, and then felt something on her head. She looked up to see he was smiling at her with his hand on her head.

"It's ok. I like it. We're friends." He said as he ruffled her hair. She stood up and giggled.

"Hey, has anyone seen Kyo-chan? Renge has been looking for him." Honey asked sweetly. Yuki jolted as she was suddenly reminded of her conversation with Kyoya the day before.

~~Yesterday~~

"You didn't want it to be me, did you?" The question startled her and made her eyes widen.

"Ootori, what are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean. You wanted to pick Tamaki. I could see it on your face. And..." 'I could see it on his.' He thought.

"And...?" Yuki asked as Kyoya trailed off.

"Nevermind about that. We're talking about you right now. What do you want? What will make you happy?"

"Ootori, what on earth are you talking about? Why would I want it to be Tamaki? I had no preference over who was picked." She said with confidence. He looked at her and sighed.

"You looked disappointed when you drew my name. I know that you like Tamaki." Her eyes widened and she began to shake.

"N-no, I don't like anybody... I swear..." She said as tears filled her eyes.

"Yuki? What's wrong?" Kyoya asked in worry. He reached out to put a hand on her shoulder, but she jerked back and put her hands to her face.

"No! Not here.... not now!" She whispered as tears fell down her face. Kyoya's eyes widened as he realized she was about to have a panic attack.

"Yuki, what do you need? Water? A chair?" Kyoya asked.

"T...." Yuki barely managed.

"T? Tea?"

"Tamaki..." she whispered as she knelt down. Kyoya ran to get Tamaki and they returned to find Yuki crying with her face in her hands. Tamaki knelt beside her and tried his best to smile.

"Shh, it's ok, princess. I'm here." He said softly, causing her to look up and her breathing to slow. He wiped her tears away and placed a hand on her head. "What's wrong, princess?" She took a deep breath and leaned into his touch.

"I... I really don't like anybody. I promise. I swear. Please don't tell anyone that I do." He looked at her confused and then looked up at Kyoya.

"Kyoya, what were you talking to her about?" Kyoya looked at them in bewilderment and couldn't think of what to say.

"I... I just thought she might like someone else. So I was going to offer to switch places so I wouldn't make her uncomfortable, and for her to be happy." Kyoya breathed out as he looked at her. Tamaki raised an eyebrow at him in confusion, and Yuki's eyes were stuck to Tamaki like glue.

"That's all you talked about?" Tamaki asked skeptically as Yuki snapped out of her trance.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to be respectful of her wishes. I had no idea this would happen." Kyoya said as he looked down.

"Tamaki, I'm sorry... Ootori didn't do anything. I was just having a.... moment. Honest." Yuki said as she grabbed his hand in hers. Their eyes met and they stared at each other until Tamaki cleared his throat as his face was getting red.

"Fine. But next time, you're going to stay away from that topic, ok?" Tamaki said with a slight glare towards Kyoya.

"Ok." He said with a nod. Tamaki helped her up and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Are you ok, princess?" She slightly smiles and nods.

"Yes. Thank you Tamaki. I need to finish talking to Ootori now, please." Tamaki slightly widened his eyes and looked at her worriedly. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." He nodded and hesitantly walked away.

"Now, Ootori. To answer you, I have never liked anyone romantically before. I have my reasons why. And it will not make me uncomfortable for you to play the part of my soulmate. So please, don't try to give your part away, ok?" She said with a smile. He couldn't meet her eyes and nodded.

"Thank you, Yuki."

~~Present~~

"Hey, what do you guys think about all of this? Doesn't it bother you?" Yuki asked her senpais.

"No, why would it? We do this kind of stuff all the time! It's just acting, Yu-chan!" Honey smiled sweetly as Takashi nodded.

"So, why would someone take it so seriously then? So far as to try and switch their role?" Yuki asked with a sigh.

"Maybe because it is serious to them, or the person they're trying to switch with. Love is a serious topic, Yu-chan. You never know how someone feels about you, and that's scary. So maybe they take acting serious, since you aren't. Since they know you're acting. So they can say how they feel, without you knowing whether they mean it or not." Honey said with a sad smile.

"Honey-senpai... surely it couldn't be something like that, right...?" Yuki said nervously.

"Hmm, that's true. They could just not want their role, and just be a very serious actor! Right, Takashi?" Takashi nodded as Honey giggled.

"Well, I really hope it's the second one." Yuki said with a slight smile.

"Oh, that reminds me!" Honey said as his face brightened.

"Hm? What's that?" Yuki asked.

"I'm your next date!"