Chapter 2

"Kyoya, call a doctor." The tall blonde ordered as he knelt down and put a handkerchief on the side of my head, causing me to wince.

"Already on it." Kyoya was rapidly typing on his phone as he answered the blonde.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, get the first aid kit. We'll do as much as we can until the doctor gets here." He looks so serious. A complete 180 from the guy I met 5 seconds ago.

"Y-you really don't have to go through all this trouble. I'm fine, really." He shakes his head and continues to tell the rest of the group to start picking up the mess.

"Here, can you stand?" He reaches a hand out to me as he stands. Just as I grab his hand, I remember the glass in my hand and flinch away in pain.

"Sorry! I forgot..." I'm fighting back tears from the sudden pain, but I can't let them see me cry. He lightly grabs my wrists and helps me up.

"Please, have a seat on the couch until the doctor gets here." I nod and follow him to a sitting area. There's a long silence as he cleans my wounds and I can't help but feel guilty for pushing him.

"Hey, about earlier-" I couldn't finish before he cut me off.

"I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. Please forgive me, princess." He has such a somber look on his face, and it makes me want to cry.

"Well, I would forgive you, but I don't know if I can." I try to hide my smile, but he looks so shocked and confused that he isn't helping.

"What? Why?"

"I don't even know your name." He looks baffled for a second, but then a small smile spreads across his face.

"I'm Tamaki Suoh. It's nice to meet you Miss Tachibana." He gently takes one of my hands and kisses the back of it.

"It's nice to meet you too, Suoh." We both smile, then turned as we heard the group of guys walking over.

"I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but everyone calls me Honey." Honey hugged a cute pink rabbit with a smile. "This is Takashi!" The tallest guy nodded at me and made me chuckle.

"You're a man of many words, aren't you?" I was surprised to see a soft smile spread across his face.

"You can call me Mori." I nod as I get the feeling that's the most I'll ever hear from him at a time.

"I'm Hikaru-"

"And I'm Kaoru." They smile as they finish each other's sentence.

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka. Don't worry, you'll get used to everyone." I can't shake the feeling that something is off about him...

"I'm Kyoya Ootori. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but do you have any idea how much that china cost?" I can feel my heart dropping to the pit of my stomach.

"N-no, but I have a feeling that you're going to tell me." I feel myself starting to shake, knowing that I could never afford something as nice as what I've broken.

"All of the sets in that cabinet equal up to around 10 million yen." I can't move. I feel like I'm going to be sick... I don't have that kind of money! I can't hear anything going on around me from trying to calculate how long it would take to pay off that kind of debt.

"Excuse me, I am looking for Mr. Ootori." Ootori walks to the door and lets the doctor in.

"There doesn't seem to be any serious injuries, but please have a look for yourself." Ootori sounded like he was repeating lines from a script. The kindness was definitely feigned.

"Ok miss, let me have a look at.... Yuki?" My eyes widen as I see who's before me.

"Kazumi!" I jump up and hug him, glad to see a familiar face.

"Hey, Yuki. What happened? Does it hurt?" I let go and point over to the garbage can filled with broken glass. Kazumi doesn't even try to hide his shock as he turns to me to check my head. "Geez, what am I gonna do with you? Take it easy. Sit down and let me have a look at you." I nod and slowly sit down as Kazumi starts to tend to my head.

"I don't mean to pry, but you two seem to know each other." Haruhi said with a look of confusion clear across his face.

"Oh, how inconsiderate of me! Everyone, this is Kazu-

"I'm Kazumi Furukawa, Yuki's boyfriend. Please take good care of her when I can't be around. She's really clumsy and does stuff like this all the time. I'm sorry for any inconvenience she's put you through." Kazumi bows to everyone, but before he gets up I hit him in the back of the head.

"Hey, stop lying. They'll actually believe you. I only just met them today." Kazumi winces in pain and rubs the back of his head with a goofy grin on his face.

"Yes maaaam." He goes back to treating my wounds as I sigh in frustration.

"As I was saying before he interrupted me, this is Kazu. I guess you could say he's my childhood friend, but he is certainly NOT my boyfriend. He's more like a brother than anything." I smile to the group of boys surrounding me. As Kazu starts to pack up his things, he looks back to the garbage can filled with glass.

"Geez, Yun-Yun. That's a lot. How much are you going to owe them anyway? I can try to help, but with everything going on at home, you know I can only do so much." He says while scratching the back of his head. I look down and quietly mumble the frightening number more to myself than anyone. "Huh? I don't think I caught that. Speak up, would ya?" I gulp and look into his eyes.

"10.... 10... 10 million yen!" Kazu dropped his bag along with his jaw and hit his hand to his forehead.

"Klutz! How in the world did you manage to get yourself in this mess?!?" I look towards the wall in embarrassment, unable to meet his gaze.

"I... I fell..." Kazumi opens his mouth to yell, but remembers the group of boys around us. He instead grunts in frustration and scratches both sides of his head.

"Of course you fell... Yuki, what did I tell you about being more careful? Look kid, there's no way I can help with all of that... Mr. Ootori, is there any way she can have a payment plan or something? I can even do some overtime for free. Please sir." He bows deeply, and pulls me beside him and pushes my head down too.

"Yes, p-please Ootori..." Kyoya looks down to his book and taps his pen on it a few times. He looks to Tamaki with a nod, and makes his final decision.

"Oh, Dr. Furukawa, there's really no need for that. No matter what your relation or how much you feel you need to help her, ultimately it was Miss Tachibana's doing that got her into this mess in the first place. No matter how much she was provoked by a certain idiot." Kyoya glares at Tamaki which causes him to pout in fear.

"S-sorry Mommy...." Kyoya sighs in annoyance and pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"It seems that the only way that Miss Tachibana can repay her debt, is if she joins the Host Club."