Chapter 9

It was just another normal day of school when Yuki ran to the host club in a panic. She was holding a newspaper as she opened the doors.

'Please say you haven't read it yet!!!' Yuki thought in worry. But to her horror, all the host club was surrounding a newspaper in worry. They looked up when they heard her come in. She looked away in shame as she tried to hide the newspaper she held.

"Yuki.... is this true? Are you... moving to America?" Tamaki asked with a straight face. Yuki slowly nodded her head yes.

"How could you do this to us?!?? Don't you know what you mean to us?!???" He stood up and yelled as he walked towards her. Tears filled her eyes as he pointed an accusing finger at her.

"P-please Tamaki, I'm sorry..." Tamaki stares at her hard in anger, and then his face slowly fell in sadness and worry.

"Oh Yuki, my dear best friend, I'm so sorry! I can't do this anymore!" Tamaki cries as he blows his nose in a handkerchief. Yuki giggles as she wipes her eyes.

"Tamaki, this is the third time already." She said as she ruffled his hair. He looks up at her teary-eyed as he sniffles.

"I know... Renge is about to hit me again, isn't she?" He asked with tears running down his face.

"Yeah... Sorry buddy." Yuki answered with a giggle.

"CUT!!! YOU USELESS PHONY PRINCE! HOW CAN YOU NOT KEEP YOUR ACT TOGETHER FOR THIS ROLE?!? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS YELL AT YUKI AND ACT LIKE YOU HATE HER!" Renge yelled as she hit Tamaki on the head and yanked him back and forth by his coat collar.

"Well, to be fair, I don't think any of us could do that." Hikaru said with a shrug.

"Yeah, that's why we told you that this scene probably isn't a good idea in the first place." Kaoru added with a shrug.

"Yeah! I would never hate Yu-chan, right Takashi?" Honey asked as he looked up at Mori.

"Mhm." Mori nodded.

"Renge, maybe it would be better if we switched Yuki with someone else... Oh, maybe Kyoya?" Haruhi said while she scratched her chin.

"Oh, maybe I should add 1 million yen to your debt, Haruhi." Kyoya said while he started writing in his book.

"N-no! I'm sorry!" Haruhi answered as she started sweating.

"Guys, it's ok! I'm sure Tamaki can do it. Right?" Yuki smiled at Tamaki as Renge stopped shaking him, but didn't let him go.

"I don't know, Yuki... Renge, what if we did a different type of movie for the host club's online store? What about-"

"OH, A ROMANCE! It's perfect, Tamaki!" Renge said as she threw Tamaki to the ground. Yuki could feel her heart flutter at her words.

"It is?" Tamaki asked looking up at her from where he landed on the floor.

"Of course! Especially when Yuki's love interest will be each one of you!" Renge shouted as she pointed to the host club. They all stood in shock as Yuki's heart beat loudly.

'A romance? This should be interesting....'