And Then There Were Three

A month after the five teenagers left, forming Unit Ghost...

Obi-Wan, Anakin and Ahsoka walked down the corridor of the Rebel base together, heading away from the hangar, as they just returned from a recon mission. The three spoke about the mission for a couple of minutes before side tracking to other topics.

"Ya know, it's been sorta peaceful with our Padawans gone," Anakin said with a laugh, "As horrible as that may sound."

"Actually, I agree," Ahsoka said, "We don't have to deal with Kanan and Astoria fighting constantly while Ezra tries to stop them anymore!"

"Or all three of them complaining about having to do any actual work," Obi-Wan said, "Though I still have to deal with you two doing the same."

The three of them laughed with each other, then Ahsoka said, "I wonder how they've been lately."

"Yeah, I hope they didn't die yet," Anakin joked. Ahsoka lightly elbowed him.

"Hey! That's not funny!" She said as Anakin laughed.

"I'm sure our Padawans and their friends are doing fine," Obi-Wan said, "Perhaps we will see them again soon."

"I hope so," Ahsoka said as they reached their rooms, "Well, guess we finally get to sit down for the first time all day!"

Obi-Wan laughed a bit and said, "Yes, good night, you two."

"Good night," Anakin and Ahsoka both said as they entered their room.

Anakin closed the door and just as he turned around, Ahsoka pinned his hands to the door and kissed him. At first, he was surprised, but he soon returned the kiss with a smile. Ahsoka gradually let go of his hands and rested her's on Anakin's chest, while he rested his hands on her waist. The two stayed like this for a long moment before parting.

"How long have you been planning that for?" Anakin asked when they did finally break the kiss.

"Actually, not long," Ahsoka said with a slight laugh, "I did want to kiss you, like, all day, but I couldn't. I just took my opportunity here.."

Anakin laughed a little and said, "Alright, fair enough. You tired?"

"Maybe a little, but I don't want to sleep yet," She responded.

"Then what do you want to do?" Anakin asked her.

"I've got a couple ideas.." She replied with a smirk, taking Anakin's hand.

After a moment, the two kissed again, more passionately this time. Soon, Anakin picked Ahsoka up and she wrapped her legs around his torso. He carried her to their bed as they continued to kiss...

The following morning...
Obi-Wan woke up and spent a total of twenty minutes preparing for the day. Based on the amount of missions they were being sent on lately, he was prepared to go down to the planning room and find out that him, Ahsoka and Anakin had yet another mission. Whether it would be recon or battle, he couldn't provide an assumption.

He went down to the planning room to find Zeb - a recently recruited Lasat who now played the role of Commanding General. The two spoke for a couple of minutes as they awaited Ahsoka and Anakin's arrival. Soon, the two finally showed up, clearly tired despite sleeping for longer than usual, as far as Obi-Wan knew.

Zeb told the three Jedi of their new mission for the day - a battle mission.

"You three have to go to Alderaan in a small city known as Diskran where a group of Mandalorian terrorists have been attacking the civilians of the community," Zeb explained, "They are strong and armed, and their leader is presumed to be working for the Empire. You will need to capture their leader and bring him back here for questioning."