The Advanced

-[I am going to do a few different Point Of Views in this chapter, but I will not do this in most other chapters (If I do decide to do this again, I will leave a note like this one to inform you)]-

By the time Anakin and Obi-Wan got back from their mission, Ahsoka and Astoria had finished organizing Astoria's room. The two Jedi and other Padawan were simply just getting to know Astoria better now.

-ANAKIN POV-
Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and I were all laughing with Astoria practically every other sentence. Astoria was actually a really funny person. She was also very nice and caring and considerate. Anakin could tell Padawan Astoria Canossis would end up being a close friend.

Close friend... those two words rang through Anakin's mind for a moment, then he looked over at Ahsoka, who was still laughing with Astoria. He sighed with relief that Ahsoka and Astoria were getting along.

Astoria was in the middle of telling us about how she managed to survive in a deep cave alone for several days when my comm buzzed. I walked a few steps away from the other three to answer the comm.

"General Skywalker," Captain Rex said, "We require you, Commander Tano, General Kenobi, and Commander Canossis at the previous Chancellor's office immediately."

Anakin glanced back at the three laughing people, "Alright.. we'll be there soon. Would you mind telling me what's wrong?"

"No time, sir. See you soon," Rex said, suddenly ending the comm. I shrugged and turned to the three of them laughing. Astoria was somehow the first to notice something was off.

"What's wrong, Master Skywalker?" She asked me. After she asked this, Ahsoka and Obi-Wan turned their attention to me.

"Rex needs us at Palpatine's old office immediately.." I informed them. This didn't seem to phase Astoria in any way, as she had no reason for it to, but Ahsoka immediately grew upset.

"Great.. for what?" Ahsoka asked me in an annoyed tone.

I shook my head, "Not sure.. Rex didn't say."

Ahsoka stared at me for a moment until Astoria said something, getting the attention of all three of us:

"I was unaware that Chancellor Palpatine was no longer.. well.. Chancellor," she said.

"I guess news hasn't spread yet," Obi-Wan said, "We'll inform you later, my young Padawan. For now, we should probably get up to his office and see what Rex needs."

Astoria nodded and followed us as we all walked quickly to the old Chancellor's office.

-AHSOKA POV-
We reached Palpatine - or Darth Sidious'? - old office. When we entered, it was still a mess from the fight. I noticed Anakin immediately look to the spot he had been holding me in his arms when I was just returning from the Dark. I quickly, and uncomfortably, shifted my gaze to where Rex was; by the desk. Then, I glanced at Astoria. She looked very concerned and confused. I was a little confused myself, actually.

Doesn't seem like an emergency in here... I thought.

"Captain Rex, what seems to be the issue?" Anakin asked, taking a cautious step into the room. Rex looked at him and the desk next to himself.

"I tried to stop this.. I don't think it worked.." Rex answered. I sensed the confusion from everyone else. I was still confused myself.

"Rex, what are you talking about?" Anakin asked. Rex held up a stack of papers for the four of us to see.

"These are plans to hack the entire Jedi Temple  set for today... I found them while scouring around here for any incriminating evidence against Palpatine.

Anakin and I exchanged a nervous glance and I noticed Obi-Wan and Astoria do the same.

"Hack the Temple..?" Astoria restated, "How? And what for..?"

"For the names of any Jedi that's highly vulnerable to the Dark Side of the Force," Rex said, looking over to Astoria, "With your name first on the list, Commander Canossis..."