Few Day Castaways Part 4 (Final Part)

Ahsoka woke up slowly for the first time in a while. Usually she would wake up with a sudden jolt because of a nightmare; but this time, she didn't. At first, she didn't fully understand why; but then it hit her: the one thing she did differently when she slept was sleeping in Anakin's arms.

'Maybe it's because of how relaxed and safe I feel around him... maybe I didn't have a nightmare last night - ' she looked at a nearby clock that read '2:43 am' '- Ok, tonight, because I was so much closer to Anakin..'

She tilted her head a bit upwards so she could look at Anakin; he was fast asleep. Ahsoka smiled and gently snuggled a bit closer to Anakin, once again letting her head rest on his chest. She was still pretty tired so she let herself drift back to sleep.

A few hours passed before Ahsoka or Anakin woke up. Anakin was the first to wake up in the morning at 8:27 am. He looked down at Ahsoka sleeping in his arms, curled up with her knees loosely near her chest and her arms rested in her lap. He smiled and rested his head back against the couch.

He didn't want to wake her up; so for a few minutes, he stayed as he was: unmoving and resting. Those few minutes passed and he felt Ahsoka stir a little bit. He looked at her to see her slowly open her eyes, but she did not move her head from his chest. He smiled at her.

"Morning, Snips," He said in a tone just above a whisper. She smiled tiredly at him and yawned.

"Good morning, Skyguy.." She said as she slowly lifted her head from Anakin's chest. She sat up straight, still sitting in Anakin's lap though, and stretched, "When did we go to sleep?"

"I don't know. I guess we just fell asleep at some point," Anakin said with a shrug. He noticed Ahsoka was blushing very lightly; then he realized that he hadn't seen her stop blushing. She had even had a bit of rosie-ness to her cheeks as she slept.

'God, Why is she so adorable?' Anakin thought to himself.

He smiled a bit and Ahsoka noticed.

"What?" She asked him.

"Oh, nothing.." He said, "Just the fact that we slept together and you still are a little embarrassed," He finished with a playful smirk.

Anakin noticed her blush a small amount more.

"Um.. I-I'm not embarrassed..." Ahsoka said, "Just.. um... well..."

"What is it?" Anakin asked.

"I mean.. I've never exactly slept with anyone... especially anyone I love..." Ahsoka stuttered, "I'm just a little.. surprised.. I guess."

Anakin smiled at her and she couldn't help but smile back.

'Uuuhg, I love his smile.. It's so cute! And how does he always seem to know how to make me happy?' Ahsoka thought.

Anakin held her closer to himself and asked Ahsoka; "Well, it doesn't bother you, does it?"

She semi-quickly turned her head so that she was facing him.

"Oh; no, no, no.. I-I don't mean that..!" She sputtered.

Anakin laughed lightly, "Calm down, Ahsoka. It was only a question. But, since we're on that topic, are you sure it's ok with you that we slept together?"

"Of course I'm sure, Ani! I love you, so it's totally fine with me," She said, smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Ok," He said, gently pulling her a bit closer and into a hug, "I love you, too."
                                        ***
Ahsoka and Anakin were walking side-by-side through the forest together; mostly to pass time as it was their last day on Naboo and had run out of things to do. Three days ago Ahsoka and Anakin had slept together, and four days ago they had fallen asleep in each other's arms right after - pretty much - a make-out session. The two events seemed to make Ahsoka happy for at least the day after these events, but then she seemed to slowly return back to her more somewhat clingy self. It wasn't like her at all to be like this and it was worrying Anakin greatly.