one last time

Nico610

Nico610

aangelinathomas

 Let's start with the title and summary. 

 The title not really that eye-catching which could have a hard time to attract readers, although the summary is really interesting. Usually, in teen fiction genre the concept always that journey of finding love or relationship. So when a teen fiction starts with a break up or very saddening starts, is really refreshing but there are still many more with similar concepts. When I first read the summary, first thing on my mind is that this anime which have a similar concept eating pills to restart a life but in this case, relationship.

 I actually have high hope for the story. When I read the prologue I already expected that It would start the scene where the she ate the pill. It was very impactful and emotionally on point. The way you wrote about the main character was so strong that the reader felt an immediate connection. Then the next chapter, the main character described her morning routine. At first, I thought I probably missed a chapter because in the prologue, she mentioned she's packing her staff from an apartment. Immediately, I assumed that the pill already working and she awake in the past where she met her boyfriend. 

Even so, the flow of the story actually runs smoothly. Eventually. Same thing could be said about the second chapter.For the character. Amely for starter does sounds like the typical relatable teenage girl that just want to be not involve with anything. Which really not that different than any most of the teen fiction main girl. I think what I find about her that is interesting is that anti-social personality. On the Day 1 chapter that is. Since in the prologue, there's barely any detail about her personality other than her depressed emotions. So for me, I think it's because the readers get to see her journey before the death of her boyfriend happened. Nathan on the other hand is the typical bad boy rebel. Not a favourite troupe since it's overrated. 

Unless it's done right, and thankfully you did. In my point of view that is. Nathan personality is very natural and not that awkward like any other bad boy in most teen fiction. Its as if he's real. The setting ,all I could say that it's general but the background characters ( such as the friends, teachers and etc ) what bring out the scene alive and did not need further description. The setting was so similar to real life that the reader could actually felt presence in the story.

 Overall enjoyment, since this is still the beginning and introduction into the story of course there are barely development or concrete story flow but first impression was not that but actually. It's interesting, addicting and simple but unique. The story have its own charm in a special way that it made the readers connected, curious and want to read more. I think you did a good job introducing the story. I couldn't score it but I really hope the story will get better