somewhere in between

S O M E W H E R EI NB E T W E E N

S O M E W H E R E
I N
B E T W E E N

book written by @aangelinathomas
review by SassyEilish18

This book was well-written, no obvious spelling or grammar mistakes in the writing of the book

This book was well-written, no obvious spelling or grammar mistakes in the writing of the book. This is great because it makes the reader want to continue reading the book rather than giving up on it because there are loads of spelling mistakes and the grammar is not correct.

I can tell that you put lots of effort into writing the book, none of the updates are extremely short or badly edited. You clearly are dedicated to updating as you do not take lots of time to update. You clearly value your readers and your supporters, which is one of the best things to do if you want your book to become more popular.

One thing that I would say is to put more descriptive language into your book. So far there is not much description and it makes the book a bit bland and boring.If you used more words to describe the surroundings it would help to set the scene. Also it would make the book more interesting to read and just make it better in general. Not that it is not good now, do not get me wrong, but using more descriptive language would make the book better.

I would also like it if you wrote more chapters in Willem's point of view so it can seem like we are experiencing what he is feeling throughout the course of the book. I personally find that I like and enjoy the book more when I can imagine myself in the character's shoes and I am sure that many of your readers will enjoy that too.

As we are still speaking of point of view's another thing that would be good is if you wrote some chapters in the point of view's of some other characters to give the reader a broader understanding on the characters in the book to explain their actions and what they do. If a character does something, if you wrote a chapter in their point of view, I certainly know that I would maybe sympathise with them more or hate them even more. Doing character point of views will play with your readers feelings, taking them on an emotional rollercoaster and making them want to continue reading the book.

Also you could add some photos to the start of each chapter to say what Willem looks like or what his house/school/community looks like.

I know this is a shorter review than normal but I honestly don't have any thing else to say about this book apart from compliment it. It is excellently written, frequently updated, and you  clearly have a passion for writing and reading. This is one of the best things that could happen because now I will not have to worry about you discontinuing the book or not putting effort into it.