Grammy

Requested

I have a few requested chapters that people have wanted to it might take a few weeks for me to get around to everyone! I'll try my best -3-

Y/N's P.O.V

You took a last look in your bedroom mirror. Today you were going to the grammy's and you were beyond excited. Not only would you actually be going but you were going to be the first ever k-pop group to be presenting an award. You took a deep breath. You were wearing a pair of beige pants that were tight around the waist but became wider around the legs. As a top you wore simple white tank top type of shirt and a beige jacket on top that matched the material of the pants (kind of what Halsey wore when she performed with BTS at the BBMA). You decided to wear a pair of white high heels to add some femeninity to your outfit. Your hair had been straighted. You already had pretty straight hair but straightening it made it more straight and professional looking. You also had a different outfit that you were going to be wearing after the red carpet.

Jungkook came into the room as you were double checking your make up.

Jungkook: Y/N!! You look good common we need to go.

You took Jungkooks had and walked down with him nervously. Once everyone was ready you all got into the car and made your way to the venue. You and Jin were sitting at the back having your own little conversation about how excited you were to seeing everything. You finally made it to the venue and got out one by one. Namjoon, being the gentleman he is, helped you out. You smiled at him and waiting for Jin to get out behind you. Once you were on the actual carpet, there were photographers everywhere around you taking pictures. You all stood together in a line and faced different cameras posing and smiling. There were people everywhere telling you to turn and face them and of course you didn't mind. After getting pictures taken, you were in a more social area. You were able to greet some celebrities and made friends quickly with different artists.

Reporter: Y/N, could I get an interview with you?

Y/N: yeah that sounds great, should I get my members?

Reporter: No that's okay we only need you for now.

Y/N: oh um okay.

You looked around and was happy to seeing Namjoon looking over at you. He smiled and nodded for you to go over to the reporter. You smiled back and turned back to her.

Reporter: You must be so excited to be at the Grammy's for the first time. How are you feeling?

Y/N: I'm so excited. Me and the rest of BTS have worked so hard and this is really a dream come true.

Reporter: have you been able to meet some celebrities?

Y/N: I have actually um I ran into Halsey and caught up with her. I got to meet Rihanna, Ariana and some other artists. It's such an honor

Reporter: Oh my god Rihanna is so amazing

Y/N: yeah she really is. So much talent

Reporter: for sure. I heard you will be presenting an award today?

Y/N: Yeah me and the boys are so excited to be presenting today. We have been preparing back at home together to make sure it sounds good and everything. Super nervous but it'll be fun.

Reporter: well i hope you have fun today and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Y/N: Thank you so much

You left after saying good bye and saw Jimin standing only a few meters away watching. He came over to you smiling.

Jimin: That was a really good interview Y/N!! I'm proud of my maknae.