Wardrobe Malfunction

Somi's P.O.V

You and the boys were about to have another concert and were changing backstage. You were dressed in a pair of ripped denim shorts and a black tight shirt that was wrapped around your waist and tied around your neck. The stylist seemed to have problems tying the part behind your neck and had to redo it a couple of times before she got it right. You were a bit uncomfortable with the outfit but knew that you wouldn't have time to find a new outfit so you kept it on. Once the concert started you and the boys came on stage. As you heard army cheering and screaming, a rush ran through your body. The arena was filled with people of different ages. You and the boys stood in a line on the stage.

Jimin: Hello ARMYYYYYYYYY

Army: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Namjoon: How are you?

Army: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Taehyung: Thank you so coming army. I love you!

Army: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

After you all talked a bit to army you began the actual show. You were performing I need u to start with. As the song began you got into position and started dancing. I need u was an intense dance and needed to be very sharp. To perform it perfectly you couldn't miss a beat and couldn't be distracted by other things. As the chorus was nearing you started feeling the tie behind your neck loosening. Stressing on the inside, you did your best to remain calm on the outside. Quickly, while you were dancing on the side, you felt the knot and noticed that it was barely there anymore. You continued dancing, hoping for the best. There was a part of the choreo (not in the actual one but ok) where you all stood in a line. Jungkook stood behind you at the point and noticed the knot immediately. He nudged your back and you turned back carefully. He pointed at his neck and then yours with a questioning look. You nodded fast as a response and made a facial expression, showing that you couldn't fix it yourself before turning around as you were about to move around again. You were supposed to move to the left and Jungkook was going to move to the right but you felt his presence move behind you. As the knot was about to completely fallout and expose your bra, Jungkook grabbed the straps. You continued to lightly dance while smiling embarrassed (like not dance properly so Jungkook could actually fix the straps), as Jungkook retied the knot, this time with a double knot. When he was done, he jumped over to his spot and continued with the choreo. You didn't look back at that moment to thank him because you knew that would just take extra time and that he just wanted to continue. You laughed a bit at the situation before focusing. After the performance you didn't have time to thank him as the boys ran off stage so you could do your solo. You would often get solos at concerts so you could show a more feminine side of yourself to the fans.

Later

After you had performed all the songs, it was time to have another "chat" with army. Namjoon started by talking a bit about how you had all come to ______ (where ever you want it to be), and some of the other members talked about how much they loved the fans. When some of the boys had talked you stood in a position so the boys knew you wanted to talk (ever member does that so people don't interrupt and shit).

Somi: Hello army!!!

*army cheering*

Somi: I just wanted to quickly apologize for what happened during I need u. I had a small wardrobe malfunction and both Jungkook and I had to stop dancing to fix the problem. I'm sorry for ruining that performance but I really hope you enjoyed the rest of the concert. Thank you so much for waiting all day to come in and see us and thank you for being so energetic throughout the whole performance.

After you spoke Jungkook ran over like a little kid and hugged you from behind making you laugh at him and army cheer. Namjoon said the last words before you all held hands and bowed to the crowd together. You waved for a few minutes before going off stage. Once you were off stage you stretched and showered. You changed into a red crop top sweater and dark blue demin jeans with black sneakers. You came out of the changing room to the "common area" where the rest of the boys were. They usually just changed in any space but you got your own room so you would feel comfortable. Jungkook was sitting on one of the sofas so you went over and sat by him. Slowly the other boys came and sat until everyone was there. As usual Namjoon told us what went well and what should be fixed for the next concert. When he was done you all stood up to leave.

Hoseok: SOMI AND JUNGKOOK LOOK LIKE A COUPLE!!

Somi: what?

Hoseok: You guys are matching its really cute!!!

You looked over at Jungkook's outfit. He had a red hoodie and ripped blue demin jeans with white sneakers. You laughed while turning to the changing room.

Somi: I'll just change real quick.

Hoseok: No!! *blocking your way* army will like it!

Somi: No they won't

As you were trying to get past Hoseok, Jungkook came from behind and pick you up be your waist. He began walking while carrying you like you weighed less than a feather. He laughed at how small you were as he continued holding you. As you were reaching the front door, Jungkook placed you down. You began walking behind him, doing your best to hide your outfit. There were plenty of army waiting outside so you just said 'fuck it' and ran out to them. They began cheering as you came out. You ran over to them and high-fived some of them. You had to run past your body guards so they came and tried to get you back. Before you turned around one of the army screamed for you. You turned to her.

Army: You know you and Jungkook are matching right??

Somi: He wouldn't let me changed hehe

Army: hahhahahhaha

Army 2: You did really well unnie. Its ok that you had the wardrobe malfunction. It wasn't your fault!

Somi: Thank you so much <3 I'm happy you enjoyed yourself! What's your name?

Army 2: Mary :)

Somi: Bye Mary! I purple you ;)

--------

I hope you enjoyed this episode <3