Introduction

Name: Kim Somi

Age: 19 years old

Birthday: 4 July

Height: 5'3'' (aka shortest in the group)

Looks: People say you look like iu's long lost sister. You have short hair, pretty eyebrows and a nice smile (People often comment on how your smile is "mesmerizing")

Personality: You are not too loud but you aren't the most quiet person. You often become the most entertaining person in the room. You like attention but not too much (you get very awkward when ALL the attention is on you). People say you are the nicest person ever (you are known as the "kind girl" of BTS) but when you hang out with Yoongi you become a complete savage. You are also super loyal to your fans and they LOVEEEE YOU (you know how each group has a person that is most liked; you are that person).

Position: Lead dancer, main singer, second maknae (You and Jungkook become very competitive)

Style: Girly and sometimes sexy (you like dressing sexy as well but the guys HATE it and give you lectures)

Likes: When the boys tease a bit, creating music, singing, rapping (although you aren't an official rapper in the group)

Hates: Dark, scary movies, insects, when the boys fight

Side note: When you get mad you can be super scary, you get crazy competitive sometimes.

☆☆☆☆☆

I made another story called "former BTS member" if you want to check it out. It's basically a second part after this story. Just incase you are bored and you want to read something.