Road trip

Ok but WHY did he need to smirk like that?!

Somi's P.O.V

You and the boys were currently on your way to film another music video but the filming area happened to be extremely far away. Originally you are the boys were going to go into 2 separate cars and make your way to the place over night but you thought it would be more fun if Jin drove with everyone in one car and met the crew there. It took some time to convince them because they didn't want you to get hurt or lost but you managed. It was evening when you got into the car but no one really seemed tired except you. You were sitting in the middle row (front fits 2, middle fits 3, back fits 3) with Taehyung on your left and Jungkook on your right. You did offer to sit by the window but they insisted you sit in the middle to feel safer?... Once the car started moving, the bumps and noises somehow made you more tired and you began dozing off. You moved around a bit uncomfortably before leaning on Tae and tangling your fingers into his. When you slept, you liked holding something to make you feel like you weren't alone.

Jungkook's P.O.V

When I saw Somi holding Tae's hand, I immediately became jealous. Everyone at this point knew about my crush on Somi except Somi so Tae made eye contact with me and gave a "haha you jealous?" look. I rolled my eyes and just looked out of the window.

Somi's P.O.V

As you began falling asleep you heard the boys talking. They weren't saying anything specific really so you just fell alseep on Tae.

A few moments later (In spongebob)

You woke up from some music playing and people talking. As you opened your eyes you noticed that you were leaning on Jungkook instead of Tae. His arm was around your neck and you were leaning on his chest. While he was talking, you could feel the vibration in his chest which was somehow soothing. You slowly sat up and Jungkook removed his arm from you.

Jin: Thank god you woke up. Namjoon has been filming you for the past like 40 minutes and posted it for army.

Somi: -_- thx oppa.

Namjoon: hahahh

Jin: Anyway, we were thinking of stopping by McDonalds to get some food.

Somi: ughhhhhh the managers are going to kill me...

Jungkook: What?

Somi: I'm on a diet right now. I'm honestly not that hungry anyway.

Jungkook: sure...

Somi: I'm serious!! *pouts a bit* Let's just go and you guys get some food.

Jimin: Are you sure you're good?

Somi: Yeah!

Jimin: ok....

Later leaving from McDonalds

Somi: SHOTGUN!

Yoongi: Do you realize that we are all gonna sleep anyway Somi.

Somi: I won't.

Yoongi: Cuz you slept before.

Somi: Yeah I know.

Yoongi rolled his eyes as you entered the car. One by one the members fell asleep leaving you and Jin in the front.

Jin: So how are you feeling?

Somi: I'm ok I guess.

Jin: Really?...

Somi: I'm just stressed trying to keep people happy.

Jin: Who?

Somi: Fans, parents, you guys.

Jin: Us?

Somi: Well I think its difficult to get fans when there is one person that's the odd one out. I guess I'm just scared that I'm keeping you all back.

Jin: You aren't holding us back. You are honestly the reason we have the amount of fans we have at the moment. The girls feel like the group is more relatable and we are getting more fanboys!!

Somi: I guess...

Jin: But ummmmm... about this diet. What exactly are you eating?

Somi: ughhh you know, stuff

Jin: Like what?

Somi: .....

Jin: Somi?

Somi: I eat a banana and some watermelon in the morning then usually chicken salad for lunch and then that's it.

Jin: What! That's not enough!

Somi: It's fine really. If that's what keep the fans happy then I don't mind.

Jin: I'm gonna talk to the managers tomorrow.

Somi: No please don't!

Jin: I don't care what you say! Your health is more important than what other people think.

Somi: No, it's not.

Jin: Somi don't be stupid.

Somi: I'm not...

Jin: Then you'll eat.

Somi:.... can we talk about something else.

Jin: Fine but we will be talking about this again

Somi: Can we get some coffee somewhere.

Jin: Sure we'll go through a drive though somewhere.

Somi: ok.

☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry the chapter was soooooo short!!! I'll try make the next one longer! Byeeeeee <3